1. Default What would be some good training spots for level 200 when Unleashed is here?

So I read the notes recently and saw a few options for training. If any of you played KMS and trained at level 200, what monsters have you trained on to get past 200?

Also, does the EXP reduction apply for above level 150 monsters post-Unleashed? I just saw a thread about that.

2. Default Re: What would be some good training spots for level 200 when Unleashed is here?

GMS is getting party play Ancient Golems, which can be pretty good. Only problem is, it's only 20% party EXP per member.
    And it does until the penalty is removed, which will hopefully be soon.

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: What would be some good training spots for level 200 when Unleashed is here?

wait, you mean CMS only gets 20% exp more per party member?

4. Default Re: What would be some good training spots for level 200 when Unleashed is here?

Oh which map is it on exactly? Twilight Perion right?

Also, KMS removed that EXP penalty?

5. Default Re: What would be some good training spots for level 200 when Unleashed is here?

At the Golems, yes. In the video, when he entered the Golem map, it said 20% per party member.

Yeah, only the Golems though. Yeah, they removed it recently.

6. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

Default Re: What would be some good training spots for level 200 when Unleashed is here?

Evo world with the right tunes is still a legitamate training spot for solo

7. Default Re: What would be some good training spots for level 200 when Unleashed is here?

Evo + Paperweight = easy exp and coins

Many of the post unlimited KMS vids I see are vids of Stronghold. Mainly Knight's Chamber 5 and one of the armory maps (idk which one).

8. Default Re: What would be some good training spots for level 200 when Unleashed is here?

Anything thats 21 levels below you will SUCK HARD if you get the exp reduction. Idk about you but I dont enjoy grinding with 60% of the mobs exp taken away leaving you at 40% total exp. Soloing golems in future perion with only hs mule would probably be your best choice past 200.

9. Default Re: What would be some good training spots for level 200 when Unleashed is here?

Yeah Future Perion will probably become the best training area.

PQs might be an option depending on how much exp they award at higher levels.

10. Default Re: What would be some good training spots for level 200 when Unleashed is here?

EXP on PQ's wont change much at all since PQ's level changes were made after Unlimited patch, it will still give you the same 9,3m from lvl 200-250 if you clear a run of DRPQ. Unless Unleashing decided to include these changes obviously.

11. Default Re: What would be some good training spots for level 200 when Unleashed is here?

But I thought Evo World caps at 160 right? And the way how KMS made it so that you would get the exp penalty even past 150 which is gonna be hard for a level 200 to train at Evo World right? Unless they make it past 200.

Ok good. So I'm guessing that it will become popular on the first day. Would it be possible if you could find a video for the Golems there? Also, what would be the level of the monsters so no penalty would be given for exp?

12. Default Re: What would be some good training spots for level 200 when Unleashed is here?

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTY2NT...tml?f=19347317 It starts around 8:40

13. Default Re: What would be some good training spots for level 200 when Unleashed is here?

Here are the HP values, courtesy of iAmFear

Spoiler

I hope it doesn't get too crowded. They have 3x the HP of HoH mobs and 2x the EXP, with only 20% bonus exp per party member. The only saving grace here is the sheer mass of mobs in the last map (and the EXP penalty, if it gets expanded to cover party play mobs, assuming we even get it).
    I doubt it's going to be very effective for the average player, I'm pretty sure it's only worth switching if your damage is already overkill at HoH, or you have a giant mob attack that hits loads of mobs at once.

Here's a video of the entire area in CMST: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTY2NT...tml?f=19347317
    The video's not cooperating with me today, I don't know if it'll be the same for you.
    The first golem map appears at 8:40. The best one is at 10:30.

Edit: DAMMIT IZZY

14. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

wow that char in that link has some giant yellow wings :o

15. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Uh what. How are you suggesting that is easy coins when you have to walk around to collect them...

16. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Looting pet?

17. GLADIGATORS
    usa

No, if you stood in one place with a pet the most you would get in a half hour is whatever drops within your vicinity which isn't going to be more than like 20 or something.

18. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Depends on what class you are and what equips your pet has. For me as a melee class with 100% stance and a pet with Wing Shoes and Binoculars, if I stay on the left side of the vac machine, all drops fall where my pet can reach them.
    It does mean I get practically no kills (and no drops) while the machine is off, but such is "paperweight training".

19. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Default What would be some good training spots for level 200 when Unleashed is here?

Yeah i guess that's true though it is a little silly considering there aren't a lot of strictly melee classes left anymore.

20. Default Re: What would be some good training spots for level 200 when Unleashed is here?

Oh I just check back when I don't hear monsters dying and loot when I do. I think that's every 2 mins or so, but I haven't really paid attention.
    Any class without a hurricane skill has to check once in a while anyways due to 100 attack limit.

I guess it's only good for lazy people like me.

Ideally you will be using a class with stance or 100% avoid, otherwise you might get knocked down to the bottom.