Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Animal Crossing New Leaf megathread: The economy of Bells, Fruit and Turnips.

It's been a while since I've checked the thread because of not being home :o Planning on opening my town later tonight for an Island party (MEDALS EVERYWHERE) for anyone interested.

Related--I love when I go to a Club Tortimer island and the other person has destroyed all of the trees >.>
    EDIT: TWICE IN A ROW ARGH
    EDIT2: I hate North Americans.

2. Default Re: Animal Crossing New Leaf megathread: The economy of Bells, Fruit and Turnips.

Hooooo... WHO?!

3. Default Re: Animal Crossing New Leaf megathread: The economy of Bells, Fruit and Turnips.

I have an Astro CD player. I'm, using it, but I can order another for 4,320 bells and sell you the first one at cost (Bell boom ordance making it more expensive :( )

4. Default Re: Animal Crossing New Leaf megathread: The economy of Bells, Fruit and Turnips.

I have your furniture. Give me a shout after about 8PM EST and I'll be happy to stop by your town and drop them off. I paid about 10k, so if you don't mind paying me back that that would be great.

5. Default Re: Animal Crossing New Leaf megathread: The economy of Bells, Fruit and Turnips.

Been experimenting a little with patterns now that I have a pattern mule:

I'll be adding the side pieces for the steps tomorrow when Able sisters is open again (to save and transfer the patterns to mule)

6. Default Re: Animal Crossing New Leaf megathread: The economy of Bells, Fruit and Turnips.

Shake those pork butts and taters, gurllll!

Also, my Pokemon Gold cosplay.

7. Default Re: Animal Crossing New Leaf megathread: The economy of Bells, Fruit and Turnips.

That looks great! I placed lots of patterns down but then removed them since it bothered me how fake/unnatural they looked. Back to gross mud spots for me. :<

8. Default Re: Animal Crossing New Leaf megathread: The economy of Bells, Fruit and Turnips.

A really nice fellow over at tumblr posted about how her Re-Tail was buying turnips for 628 bells each.

After a frustrating hour of trying to get into their town, I got in.

That happened a couple of times.

To make up for it (as if it actually does), I gave her a bunch of my modern wood stuff (since I can just reorder it from the catalog). Now I can.. well.. do a bunch of stuff.

9. Default Re: Animal Crossing New Leaf megathread: The economy of Bells, Fruit and Turnips.

Wow, that is so pretty! Could you maybe tell me what happens when I change the pattern in my bag? Does the pattern on the ground change as well? Because that happened with the pattern I placed in my house. I just want to make sure.

10. Default Re: Animal Crossing New Leaf megathread: The economy of Bells, Fruit and Turnips.

It'll change all of the patterns that used that slot in your town unfortunately.

11. Default Re: Animal Crossing New Leaf megathread: The economy of Bells, Fruit and Turnips.

That...that's incredibly stupid.

Is there any way to get more than 10 patterns on you at once?

12. Default Re: Animal Crossing New Leaf megathread: The economy of Bells, Fruit and Turnips.

You can save up a fair amount in your pattern storage (Talk to Mable), but switching them out will always replace the pattern of that slot everywhere else except for shirts villagers are wearing and your town flag. The only way to prevent patterns from replacing each other is to create an extra character in your save game that's used as a pattern mule.

13. Default Re: Animal Crossing New Leaf megathread: The economy of Bells, Fruit and Turnips.

Thanks guys! Sadly I did indeed need a pattern mule, but there was a perfect spot next to my house so it isn't so bad.

Today is looking good. Was doing my daily tasks and spotted this:

Also building the cafe today!

14. Default Re: Animal Crossing New Leaf megathread: The economy of Bells, Fruit and Turnips.

Also patterning my town. But rather than make a pattern mule, I'm just using up 4 patterns for my pathway, simple yet nice looking.

15. Default Re: Animal Crossing New Leaf megathread: The economy of Bells, Fruit and Turnips.

I just unlocked Shampoodle.

16. Default Re: Animal Crossing New Leaf megathread: The economy of Bells, Fruit and Turnips.

I see there being problems with only 4 patterns.

I can see patterns being necessary for: Straight Vertical, Straight Horizontal, Four Corners, Four T variants, and the + Pathway. That's 11, which is more than a single character can hold.

17. Default Re: Animal Crossing New Leaf megathread: The economy of Bells, Fruit and Turnips.

Jed officially New Leaf princess.

18. Default Re: Animal Crossing New Leaf megathread: The economy of Bells, Fruit and Turnips.

Soooo after your Main Street develops enough... it gets its music altered. I thought that was pretty neat!

I wonder if it'll change again if you complete unlocking everything...

19. Default Re: Animal Crossing New Leaf megathread: The economy of Bells, Fruit and Turnips.

I'm using 9 patterns without the Four T variants and without the + Pathway and it looks really pretty, but I've seen people decorate their town with rivers and other cute things (picnic blankets, flowers, etc) ...and that would be impossible without mules.

20. Default Re: Animal Crossing New Leaf megathread: The economy of Bells, Fruit and Turnips.

So today I pay off the final loan for my house and I have to say it feels pretty good. Spent about an hour on the island just now planting the flowers and trees back as well as doing some casual bug catching during tours and on the island itself since Bug Off is later this month. Feels good knowing I never have to grind for cash ever again and can actually ENJOY the island... Switching ordinance back to Beautiful Town since I won't ever be needed Bell Boom, and possibly never Night Owl again either.

Now to keep up the work on my town and check in on Nook's Homes until I see the old school Japanese house model for sale.