Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Default Re: v.137 - Unleashed Update Highlights

Yes, but you dont need a leader to go in, just a junior master.

2. Default Re: v.137 - Unleashed Update Highlights

Nice, nice! Chryse got all of it's annoying 'go back to town to turn this quest in' parts taken out ;D ALL of the quests come to you now~
    Also, to add to that, they took out the 50 pixie quest =D very nice~

3. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Best patch ever.

4. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

@Girasol; Is the new GPQ supposed to give nothing but pots? o.o
    Edit: Id like to mention that almost nobody can be killed by dark muscle stones while you can also kill them off with a strong familiar(which they dont respawn from), you can use mobility skills through certain jump quests and the spear stages as well as being able to deal with a lot of attacks by the use of sancrosanct, and overall the stagnated growth from pre BB to now makes every monster extremely weak and 1hkod by all. :/
    a 1b - 2b ergoth and 700m statues would suffice D: And definitely attacks in the 10k + attack range across the board.
    Also, GPQ pioneered a really old mechanic that was brought to other content like PB and CWKPQ: 1/1 + poison. I would like to say that it would be a good idea to give one attack from the statue that normally does the poison 1/1, give it a %hp based attack(probably 90% damage) that also gives a status piercing poison move that will kill someone off in 2(1 hit more than it took to die a quick death before, but probably more forgiving)
    Make them all stronger, make dark muscle stones completely unkillable and always 1hkos.
    Buff up hp of all bosses to match the strength inherently gained by players since its release(gargoyle seems like an overall joke as well). Even clean--equipped characters at level 100 can 1hko. everything there save ergoth(who can still get slaughtered) and besides GP, the bonus stages give nothing. The only incentive is to have people work together, but without the drive i find it very hard to get people to want to GPQ outside of puree nostalgia/hard work & working together, which is a hard characteristic to come by over a large amount of guild members.

----
    Overall, I am very happy to have GPQ because, but it certainly doesnt feel the same without threatening monsters that doesnt even function like they used to(including ergoth and his statues that can die like punching an egg open) and with generally bypassable pqs.

5. Default Re: v.137 - Unleashed Update Highlights

About time!