IGN: Combobro
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 230
    Job: Aran
    Guild: SolarWinds
    Alliance: Dominion
    Arizona

Default Re: World Transfer Event

So odd, it says that my account has had a ban history, and I don't recall getting banned on maple at any point in time, unless it's counting the time people were receiving bans from when dual blades were released, but that would effect a large majority of players that played back then.

2. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

I was affected by the same thing. It's counted as a ban and is a permanent stain on your account. It is the only time I have been banned, accidentally or otherwise, and It's stopped me from getting event rewards in the past.

It's pathetic really.

3. Default Re: World Transfer Event

My wife has the same issue. She got hit with the infamous Crimsonwood autoban glitch back when that was a thing, and she is therefor excluded from all events like these.

4. Default Re: World Transfer Event

Once my bucc gets flash jump I can put a tiny dent in the chaos RA bosses for you.

5. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

My Blood Mask DB mule with tons of maple equips, mastery books and leaves is coming to Renegades :]

Mostly to free up a char slot :P

6. Default Re: World Transfer Event

BUT I JUST GOT TO LEVEL 50

7. Brick Male
    usa

@Mazz; Have you tried relogging?

8. Default Re: World Transfer Event

Yup, didn't work. Getting to level 51 worked though.

9. Brick Male
    usa

I guess Nexon meant "Over level 50" :P

10. Default Re: World Transfer Event

Log out/in again? idk I'm not transferring anything so it's a blind suggestion. ninja-ed because I was busy with the other thread.

Hadriel

11. Default Re: World Transfer Event

I don't remember that, were bans just randomly being handed out?

12. Brick Male
    usa

I don't remember that, unless you meant the meso exploit...

I faintly remember something about Mu Lung though.

13. Default Re: World Transfer Event

My account had received a ban for the same reason, but back in early 2012, I wanted to world transfer and noticed I couldn't buy a transfer from the cash shop because of ban history, I simply logged a ticket asking for that ban history to be lifted, and one of the GM's gave me a response saying it had been lifted, and I was able to transfer from Mardia > Windia > Zenith > Mardia. I can't recall exactly what I said in the ticket, and I cannot check because I don't have access to my account anymore ): Still waiting for an email change to get it back. It's been "Work in Progress" since January 2013 D: But I do remember them saying that it was a new thing they were doing back then, "Removing Unfair Ban History"

The glitch had to do with that one special event they had where you could get a free level 30 or was it 50 Dual Blade, and they had an autoban glitch following one of the quests.

14. Default Re: World Transfer Event

Hi guys,

Please see my reply about the issue here: http://forum2.nexon.net/showthread.p...7514534&nxid=6

If you're still having issues with the World Transfer event, please let me know there. I will be manually going through the accounts listed to see if they should qualify. If you were caught up in a previous autoblock error, I can look into it. If you have a legit ban 30 days or longer, however, there's no leniency being granted, as this is a free event.

This is a lot of work for me, so I'm going to be cross if you waste my time. :P

15. Default Re: World Transfer Event

Hey @Girasol, are you able to clarify on #10? Does this mean if I have a transfer in progress, and it isn't completed before a new class (specifically Xenon), that I can't create one?
    Picture

16. Default Re: World Transfer Event

I know I am not Girasol, but I am able to answer the question since I have world transferred a lot.

All #10 simply means is that you cannot create a character in the world in which you have a transfer in progress for. For example, I bought a transfer for my character in Windia to move to GAZED. Because I chose Zenith as my Target World, I am now unable to create any characters in Zenith until the transfer is complete. If the transfer isn't processed when Xenon comes out, you will not be able to make a Xenon in the world your transfer is going to, until it is completed.

17. Default Re: World Transfer Event

It should be completed before Xenon. Key word: should. :P It depends on how many transfer requests we end up getting, honestly, which is why we haven't given you guys a definite completion date.