IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Monster Life monsters frozen

Describe the problem. Be as specific as possible!:
    When I go into my farm, only one of my 12 monsters is moving. The rest are stuck, doing their "standing" animation. When I go visit other people's farms, none of their monsters are moving.
    It's not lag, because I can harvest my buildings and I can nurture or play with monsters normally - except they don't respond to (left) clicking.

When I visit my main farm from another account on another computer, all monsters behave normally.

2. Default Re: Monster Life monsters frozen

Are they standing on top of buildings/decorations?

3. Orbital Bee Cannon

Default Re: Monster Life monsters frozen

No, they have plenty of space to roam.

Anyway, rebooting my computer cured it. It seems to be part of a memory corruption bug I get from time to time. It makes monsters on regular Maple stop showing their HP bars (regardless of Settings), and my first few chat lines after a long pause go nowhere.

4. Default Re: Monster Life monsters frozen

I so need to see gameplay of games like tf2 in that state...

There's a few that get quite funky. Can't find it on youtube now, but there was one where some textures were replaced by your VIEW. It was completely hypnotic.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon

Default Re: Monster Life monsters frozen

What you're describing is graphic memory glitches. I used to get those, in two forms: one that made my background transparent (still get those, rarely, after a long time on and certain boss runs), and one that showed white rectangles where things changed in the image.

But this particular bug appears to be in the program data. Everything looks normal, except I can't get monster HP bars and names to appear, and when I talk (no matter in what chat), the first few lines do not show up for other people. And, as I've learned now, Monster Life mobs don't move for me. Ah well, guess every computer needs rebooting every once in a while.