Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Xenon Preperations

All Stat% would add more to your range than say x% STR/DEX/LUK right?

2. Default Re: Xenon Preperations

Thats on 3rd 4th and 5th bonus set, this means you have sacrifice one good piece. Eye and face can easily be used but earring pendat and belt? meh. And ye I like xenon for what it is, not for the damage it brings, loving the concepts of all stat and energy charges.

3. Default Re: Xenon Preperations

Probably going to get 20% all stat on mine and take hadriel's poor man's route. I'm maining DA anyway but I might as well have some fun with xenon. Probably going to stay at 120 though with the link going to my cannoneer depending on how all stat % will affect my DA in terms of what little damage the str gives...

4. Default Re: Xenon Preperations

It should work like potential so it will work with STR from equips, meaning it will always be somewhat useful. MW however, pomegranatety as pineapple on DA, dont know they have it

5. Default Re: Xenon Preperations

I've always wondered this too. Hoping to see a change in it but it's highly unlikely. At least this just means DA doesn't need to spend money on that book. As for xenon, I wonder if they will single-handedly make mw prices go crazy.

6. Default Re: Xenon Preperations

Just going to xfer all my tradable str and pirate gear. Its about 100%+ in tradables so meh, STR XENON!

7. Default Re: Xenon Preperations

That's... not what I was pointing out.

However, I do feel that it's good that you enjoy the class for what it is. I'm a Dark Knight, and well... currently, they do far from the best DPS. So why do I play one still? Because I like the theme and gameplay of the class! I find it a tad annoying when people merely look at 'what's the best', and then make their decision from there.

8. Default Re: Xenon Preperations

From what I read up, STR gives you stance, DEX gives you status resistance, and LUK gives you avoid.
    Mostly gonna build LUK, if I already managed to get all stats.

9. Default Re: Xenon Preperations

I dont know if you're all aware of this, but in order to obtain the bonus from Multilateral skills it has to be BASE STAT and nothing else. This forces you to go at least 330 on 2 stats and then dump rest into whatever you have most % of.

10. Default Re: Xenon Preperations

Wasn't it on all 3 stats?

11. Proton Straight Male
    IGN: RenmazuoDX
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 220
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Mugiwaras
    Alliance: Imperium
    Farm: RenVilleDX
    Kentucky

Default Re: Xenon Preperations

Got 3% allstat tempest pendant, shoulder, ring and belt and I think a 3% all stat half earring stored somewhere lol.

12. Default Re: Xenon Preperations

>at least 330 on two stats
    >dump the rest in the other stat
    >2+1=3
    >3 stats

OT: Just transferring over some old AB gear to xenon. I'm expecting to fund it once RA gears start dropping in price.

13. Default Re: Xenon Preperations

Yes but like I said in my post, you do 330 str 330 dex and put rest of your remaining points (345 or whatever the number is) in luk and then the more you get you just continue to dump it into luk (if you have most % luk that is). Im going for 330 luk 330 STR and putting rest into DEX since I got most % dex gear. Aiming just for % all stat will just be impossible, Im happy with just one line of 6% all stat for now, whatever the other lines are luk/str/dex doesnt matter to me.

14. Default Re: Xenon Preperations

Still gonna auto assign anyway.

15. Default Re: Xenon Preperations

iirc there are three auto assign buttons that correspond to str/dex/luk.

no idea how they work though. i think locked said something about warning you if one stat gets too high.

16. Default Re: Xenon Preperations

So 2 stats must be at 330, and dump all the remaining SP into the stat with most %?

17. Default Re: Xenon Preperations

i already know this, doesn't change what % gear im going to use though. Im going to be STR xenon, cause i don't own thief gear, and the only pirate gear i have is tradable str gear, so yeah, str xenon ftw!

yes we know ._.

18. Default Re: Xenon Preperations

THIS IS ALL HAPPENING TOO SOON. I WAS SITTING HERE EXPECTING DEMON AVENGER TO COME OUT AND I WAS TOTALLY PREPARING FOR THAT AND NOW ALL MY PLANS ARE RUINED ;-;. Oh well just means I have shift more efforts to xenon and sell half the things I own just to get some decent equips. (;-;)

19. Default Re: Xenon Preperations

OMG 2 more weeks wait, MY plans are totally ruined, gotta play diff class cause i can't wait 2 weeks?

Seriously, over dramatic much, just wait 2 weeks for DA if you already got gear for him? It gives you more time to get moar gear for him

20. Default Re: Xenon Preperations

Over dramatic much?