Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Red Leaf High

Important question:

If I was to log off in the Red Leaf High map the day before it is removed, will I still be in that room when I log in after the patch? and will my keys still be usable?

Would be awesome if I could use them after the level cap is increased.

2. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Red Leaf High

From previous occurrences, I believe the answer is yes and yes.

Of course, there's no guarantee that RLH will work lvl 200+.

3. Default Re: Red Leaf High

1st: Yes, It worked last time, Im not 100% sure if it'll work again or not, but you're welcome to try.

2nd: You are a mad genius if it works.

4. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    uk

Well, that's good to know.

It's definitely worth trying. If it doesn't work then it's not that big of a deal, but if it does work, that's a fairly fast level 201 :D

5. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: EliulShad
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 21X
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Epic
    Farm: StayTru
    usa

My money is that someone is probably crazy enough to try it and buy 200$ of NX all in RLH to mass level to 250.

6. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

I wouldn't be surprised. I will be sorely disappointed if this happens...

@Girasol; Any comment?

7. Default Re: Red Leaf High

One interesting thing I noticed about RLH, the level requirement in the quests are 'over lv10, under lv200'

8. Default Re: Red Leaf High

Lots of quests are like that.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

That's irrelevant, since the quests won't be offered after the event ends, either way.

Right now, level 200s get no exp from RLH. (This is different from other quests, where it says "you gained X exp" and the bar just doesn't move) I don't know whether this is because the exp gained is calculated from the exp to next level, or because it's hard-coded to not give anything. Interesting experiment.

10. Default Re: Red Leaf High

...I'll be willing to try this.

11. Default Re: Red Leaf High

During the last Red Leaf High event, I stayed back in the map after it had ended and used up my remaining keys (I had about 20). However, I don't think Red Leaf High would work past level 200; if Nexon really wanted to squeeze pennies for easy levels they would probably make a Red Leaf College or something similar for levels 200 and above.

12. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: EliulShad
    Level: 21X
    Job: Shadower
    Farm: StayTru
    usa

The reason EXP is not recieved at level 200 is because it is fixed on your total exp required to level, which is 0 at 200. After unleashed, that should change and the same exp formula for high levels will remain the same since Nexon probably has not adjusted such for beyond 200. It's like what, 10~11% per key after a certain level?

13. Default Re: Red Leaf High

This could definitely be an interesting test for those willing to buy the keys for their level 200 characters.

14. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Level: 277
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

I'm going to be extremely disgusted if someone actually does this and completely ruins the competition to first 250.

15. Default Re: Red Leaf High

at 11 runs per level (assuming it stays that way) it'd only take 200k NX to hit level 250. Oh boy, here we go.

16. Orbital Bee Cannon

No reason for it to stay that way, since the % keeps going down. But possibly twice that.
    http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=59498

17. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    uk

I was thinking the same thing. It's clearly a formula, I see no reason why it would stop at level 200 if there wasn't an upper limit put on it, which I doubt they would have done at the time Red Leaf High was first released.

18. Orbital Bee Cannon

The formula changes. It's different for different level intervals. Whether the last interval is coded as open or closed remains to be seen.

19. Default Re: Red Leaf High

I am going to try and get a key on my 200s just before the patch. They have a 24 hour expiration. If it works, they will all have keys for a short time after the patch is live. It may be free RLHS runs on a post 200 character... (With my luck, the timing won;t work out, but it's worth a shot.)

EDIT: New plan - Buy keys for my 200 I/L. If they don;t work in RLHS post-200, I'll just transfer them to my Corsair and use them up. If they do work, I'll be 201 in about 90 minutes. =)
    Last edited by Thorr; 2013-06-15 at 01:20 PM.

20. Default Re: Red Leaf High

It may still work at level 200 and upwards but it will probably be the same exp from lvl 200 to 250, similar to how pq's work after level 200 in EMS. A level 200 gets about 9,3m exp per DRPQ and a level 210 gets exactly the same. But it could also work differently like the boss summon event,(cant really remember the name but the one for crusade thing) once I reached lvl 201 I stopped getting exp from it totally, only coins for killing the bosses. Obviously this was a quest like RLH not a PQ.

Probably will land on the 2nd assumption but it will still help you from 200 to 201.