Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Red Leaf High

1. Default Re: Red Leaf High

24 hour expiration time sounds nice but account for unscheduled SC's too, especially the notorious TBA types. :|

Worst case scenario where it's a TBA and NX time limit isn't extended (though they're pretty generous about this now).

Hopefully not for anyone trying this.

2. Default Re: Red Leaf High

UPDATE

Well, it turns out that you cannot move ANY of the keys to your cash inventory (even the ones you buy from the CS). So, no trading keys between my mage and my pirate. Oh well.... I don't want to waste the 4000NX if it doesn't work.

3. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Red Leaf High

I was wondering if you knew that.

Maybe if you get a key the day before the patch on your I/L mage, and use it within the 24 hours to test RLH. if it works, you can use the keys you have stored in your cash inventory (not transferred to a character yet, so you can retrieve them on any explorer character). If it doesn't work, you can still use the keys for your Corsair.

4. Default Re: Red Leaf High

Yeah, my thought is to buy 1 key and a 1 pack of 11. I leave them in the cash inventory until after the patch. Then I pull out the single key and see what happens when I use it. If it fails to give me anything, I can give the 11 pack to the pirate.

Unfortunately, I accidentally put the 11 pack in the pirate's inventory like total dumbass. So now I am burning through keys that I didn't want to use yet. I dunno if I want to get ANOTHER 11 pack to try this out. Maybe...

5. Default Re: Red Leaf High

Um... this is happening tonight, so reminder for anyone who was planning on doing this I guess.

6. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

I have 30 keys ready and waiting!

Even if I don't get any exp, I still need the keys to get the totems, so it's no real loss.

7. Default Re: Red Leaf High

I buckled and bought more keys to give this a try. =)

8. Default Re: Red Leaf High

NPC has disappeared. GL to you all who aren't inside the room.

Hadriel

9. Default Re: Red Leaf High

I put all my guys in the room beforehand. I even remembered to give them enough potions. =)

10. Default Re: Red Leaf High

FYI everyone - RLHS does NOT WORK for 200+. It gives NO experience when you change rooms. Oh well.

11. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

sadface.