IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default GMS Unleashed Promo Video

For those who haven't noticed yet, GMS now has an official trailer for "unlimited"/"spark" known as Unleashed. It looks like a lot of CMS content to me!

2. Default Re: GMS Unleashed Promo Video

Pink aqua road made me laugh. Most rushed "content" I've ever seen.

3. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: GMS Unleashed Promo Video

Yet strangely enough it's still better designed than Twilight Perion.

4. Default Re: GMS Unleashed Promo Video

Water pollution awareness in Maplestory!!

5. Default Re: GMS Unleashed Promo Video

Which is funny, because iirc, Karma Koins donate 1% of the profit to clean water efforts.

6. Default Re: GMS Unleashed Promo Video

"Help us clean the water in Aqua Road! Get some NX today!"

7. Default Re: GMS Unleashed Promo Video

New content is new content.

8. Default Re: GMS Unleashed Promo Video

Reminds me of Vercarent in a way, with the out of place enemies (Grim phantom watches underwater, really?). Also I hope they don't pull a Kaede Castle and replace Malaysia.
    Also really excited about Visitor content and interested if it actually ties into Masteria in any way.

9. Default Re: GMS Unleashed Promo Video

i just can't wait to goby

10. Default Re: GMS Unleashed Promo Video

Also Neinheart is in the 'town map' of pink aquaroad for some reason.

11. Proton Gay Male
    IGN: Ferons
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Chrono
    Alliance: Nocturnal
    Farm: Kansas
    canada

Level 3 Link Skill?

12. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

we already know it exists, and is gained at 210

13. Default Re: GMS Unleashed Promo Video

=D Finally, Fantastic Theme Park!

Love me some new Theme Dungeons~

EDIT: Sensing some bad grammar on the Xenon section:
    'and it's up to him to find out why and reclaim the life he doesn't even know he had!'
    =[ switching tenses, tisk tisk.

=O Monster Park update too? Coolio!

14. Default Re: GMS Unleashed Promo Video

so, copy pasta from cms, new aqua, bad vpq thats only doable at level 200, and, bad UI completely ignoring all the changes and stuff that alot of people suggested. LF>xenon and DA plox

swear to god if they removed Singapore/Malaysia with this patch all my rage D:<

15. Default Re: GMS Unleashed Promo Video

@Girasol;

Can you answer whether or not like in KMS' Unlimited that we will be losing Monster Park Extreme?

16. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: Combobro
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 230
    Job: Aran
    Guild: SolarWinds
    Alliance: Dominion
    Arizona

Please don't touch the original fantasy theme park nexon. Pleaseeee.

Edit: ok, so levels will be changed (hopefully the fantasy theme park stays intact though).

17. Default Re: GMS Unleashed Promo Video

Why are so many demanding an untouched Fantasy Theme Park/Malaysia? Is this nostalgia again? Is everyone making mules to gather Shield for M.ATT 30%'s? Is there some big collective of Scarga runners I am unaware of? Is there some secret leech boss a la Castellan I am also unaware of?

Anytime I ventured in that direction to train, all I saw were Evan hackers. I don't even train there anymore because MPE outshines it by many a candela.

18. Default Re: GMS Unleashed Promo Video

Its more like, monster park extreme is limited to 5 times a day, unless you suddenly collected mass amount of zebra tickets.

That and Gallopera and Mp3 are still really good places to get exp, considering that almost all the time they are never cramped, and you dont have to worry about ksers at all(except the random ccing evan killers) Even then still much better than dealing with aliens. Not everyone trains at aliens you know ._. Not only GF/MA but, shield for attacks 30 too if your a warrior D:< That and with theme fantasy theme park, all scar/targa helmets are unobtainable, you now get an untradable nerfed hat :/

19. Default Re: GMS Unleashed Promo Video

I was unaware that the locale was still such a popular training place, I usually just make my mule/character one or two days ahead of a 2X and take the ten to fifteen tickets and get ~40~105 in one sitting. I don't even touch Aliens anymore. MPE is an all-inclusive package too, the equips allow me to forget all about Scarlion/Targa/Zakum Helmets and if I'm really after an All-Stat, let's say for a Xenon, I'd just pick up a 10M RA hat from the FM, no need to gather six members, SOK, etc.

But I can understand a different perspective, what isn't particularly useful for me, may still be for some. I just thought there was some deeper connection like the semi-unique maze aspect of Ninja Castle or the high EXP Castellan/Kacchhu Musha we were losing that I might have forgotten existed in Fantasy Theme Park.

20. Default Re: GMS Unleashed Promo Video

Thank you for understanding, what i dont understand is waiting 2-3 days to get a mule to 120. I usually do it in a day without 2x ._. Actually i lied, i do it in 2 days. 1 day for 110, then 1 day at lhc for 110-120 ._. I usually don't bother to train on 2x days, because its the days i loathe the most <_<