Page 168 of 168 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168
Results 3,341 to 3,353 of 3353
  1. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

Bayonetta's down b is SO DUMB LOL
    Overall these new characters are SUPER FUN THOUGH. Bayonetta in my first impression seems A BIT much

2. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

Bae is so fucking STRONG. And sexy. Oh my god I love her. Her Bats Within is a bit much though. I didn't realize it activated with shielding too.

3. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

Eek! I haven't played as much Smash in the last six months as I did last night. Bayonetta is so refreshing.

4. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

witch time is so pineappleing annoying.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

TFW people are already discovering a bunch of "0% to Death" combos with Bayonetta. 2stronk.

6. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

None of those are true combos though, but she does have some nasty combo options. I always have a handful of good BnB combos with her in muscle memory, and it's great to see that her combos flow so fluidly as they do in her games. Everything feels like it connects with everything so perfectly, and her resets are insane. Being able to carry someone into the blast zone and recovering back with ease in the flashiest way has such a good feeling to it. Her edge guarding game is dirty as hell, and edge guarding is usually my weakness in Smash.

Here's some day 1 tech for people learning her:

7. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

You're lucky you haven't played in a while.

8. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

I GOT TIRED OF PLAYING BASEBALL WITH JIGGS

9. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: I'm
    Server: not
    Level: on
    Job: this
    Guild: damn
    Alliance: game
    Farm: anymore
    canada

Looking at this thread, I feel weird for liking Corrin as much as I did lmao

Corrin's a super f'ucking solid character, I'm sold on her and maining her asap. Especially her counter, it's easily the best counter of all the FE chars, and one of the better counters in the game now. Only two things I dislike:

1) her kill options don't even feel like kill options, in the sense that they're all really iffy. I got an upsmash off at relatively high %, and they were in the top of the blastzone for a while before the star ko (and I'm fairly sure it wasn't just bad DI)
    2) the male Corrin's stupid celebration (I WIN) good reason why I've been using female Corrin

Bayonetta is a solid character as well, I just liked Corrin more

10. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

One of the best counters in the game*

Fixed that for you.

Corrin has kill moves off pretty much everything, disjointed hitboxes everywhere, little endlag on spammable long range moves, and a ZSS stun gun that shoots across the whole map with like 5 times the size. Very solid character, easy to pick up, very forgiving because of their hard to punish moves similar to Rosaluma. Upair and bair kill at surprisingly low percentages.

11. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: I'm
    Server: not
    Level: on
    Job: this
    Guild: damn
    Alliance: game
    Farm: anymore
    canada

I had it in the first place, but thanks anyways I suppose

12. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

From a For Glory match I had on day 2 of practicing with her:

Did You Know Gaming -

Did you know? Smash director May-say-heero Say-ku-rey said he always envisioned Bayo-knee-tta as a bull fighter. Many fans speculated her red costume to be representative of Jeanne from the series, but it was actually a costume made specifically to enrage Little Mac and play her as a matador.

Edit - Throwing out this Nairo highlight just so I have it saved somewhere, kinda. Wanna learn this combo.

http://oddshot.tv/shot/nairomk-2016020853646765
    Last edited by Kunagisa; 2016-02-09 at 09:40 PM.