Page 51 of 168 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 3353
  1. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

Why would they?
    They don't make hardware that uses it anymore, and haven't for 3 years. (That was when they dropped gamecube support from EU wiis anyway).

Despite the smash bros communities massively inflated ego, there aren't that many of them to make it worth running a manufacturing operation for antiquated hardware. Given how many near identical knockoffs there are on amazon, I presume whatever license nintendo had on the design has expired, so it's really easy to get them anyway.

2. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

That taunt pose is awesome.
    wtp Nintendo not even April yet.

3. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

Well...

Almost april fools day, Sakurai is a troll, it's not officially posted yet, I know what I'm betting.

edit: Nevermind, the trick is that smashbros.us isn't the website, the official site is smashbros.com/us

4. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

Had I not watch that AVGN episode, I'd ponder who the hell was that kid. Not to mention the rendering looks so damn hideous.

5. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

April fools

6. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

Sakurai may well still end up with an april fools joke, but this ain't it.

7. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

We all thought Mihile was an April Fools joke before.

8. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

As I've already posted twice, It's not on the official website, it's a fanmade one.

However, I can imagine sakurai doing something evil like posting a picture of ridley only to confirm it as a stage hazard april 2nd or something equally mean.

9. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

ive got a heavy hand, and i can break any knock off with less than a week of casual play. Most players hate knockoffs for how cheap they are and how easily they malfunction. Nintendo stopped selling the controller even though the first WiiU supported the controller.

they are still being manufactured and sold in japan. nexon nintendo is still losing revenue on console and console related sales. They're afloat on their over-bounding handheld sales. if nintendo shipped & sold a million brand new controllers to USA, they would sell out in under six months tops. toss a bit of advertising, and a "disney-style" limited release, maybe some pre-orders... It's easy revenue.

But NOOOO, like you said, nintendo wants NEW "innovations". The reason they are so against SSBM is because its fifteen years old (and still great) but old. As the game developer, im surprised they didnt copy/paste *cough* PORT, the old game onto their new systems, in addition to their new smashbros games. hello FF7.

Im dead serious about the GC Controllers tho; Even the new WiiU2(?) classic-style controllers are not as robust. They are better than knock off products and work with Wii, so u can play the GC disc on a first Wii; I know people who "import" controllers; however many hoops they have to jump through, just to replace their 15yr old hardware :p

because taking a "vacation" to "nintendo factory" and returning with "twenty" boxed controllers is a fun "weekend".

10. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

The "Wii U" is the new, current system. The previous system is just called the "Wii."

I agree though, the gamecube controller definitely feels like it can take more of a beating than the newer ones. The wii classic controller and classic controller plus feel kind of "meh." I love the Wii U pro controller but only time will tell how well it holds up.

11. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

http://www.gamesradar.com/nintendo-d...-its-got-bank/

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...condition=used

12. Cash2 Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

Luigi new final smash: the Poltergust.

13. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

Numbers pulled out of someones ass are my favourite kind!
    If Nintendo was still selling gamecube controllers on any serious kind of scale similar to that, they wouldn't have stopped selling them.

If you can seriously break a decent quality controller (Spoiler, the cheap 3rd party ones are cheap because they're pomegranate, spend more and you get better quality, like virtually every product in existence), you need to seriously pace yourself or whatever the heck it is you're doing to your controllers. It's not like they're n64 ones where the analogue sticks became impossible to centre if you looked at them too hard.

I can't think of a single company selling 12 year old controllers for systems they don't produce.

14. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

when does nintendo ever do things that "make sense"? nintendo does whatever nintendo wants because: nintendo. its not hard to check amazon/ebay sales of knock off 3rd party controllers, and then looking at the reviews, seeing how bad they are and how fast they break. nintendo is too stubborn to bring back controller sales to USA. they want people to buy that new junk with the screen in the middle.

GCCs are still being sold in japan.

15. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

The DreamCast?

16. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

Already been mentioned, but here's the daily update.

17. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

The previously mentioned month of final smash pictures is go?

edit:whoops double posts

18. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

Right now.
    They're not producing 12 year old hardware that there isn't a market for. That makes a lot of sense.
    The people who are desperate enough to want more GC controllers for a game will just use the few minutes it takes to buy it from an online retailer. Because, as has already been posted, you can import them from play asia and other similar sites...