Page 101 of 168 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 3353
  1. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

Well, it should at least be a retail disc. I think all the wii u bundles except wind waker had a disc with the included game.

2. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

REALLY highly doubt it'll be anything like that this time around. Meta Knight's more than likely going to be nerfed into the ground.

3. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

Now he has Iron gauntlets

4. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

More like iron mittens

5. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

BTW

With Meta Knight being revealed, we now have 39 characters (technically 37 but I'm counting Mii as 3 due to them having 3 different types) in Smash 4. This is the same number as brawl so anything more than this is extra.

6. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

There should still be a few newcomers yet, if only 1 to 3. Sakurai said before lucina and robins reveal that we were "getting near the bottom of the pile" of the newcomer list, so taking into account most brawl veterans still make it again and 2 or 3 newcomers we might have even over 50 characters total this time around. Who knows though.

7. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

I used to remember this installment would have fewer characters than Brawl

8. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

You sure? I dont recall any nintendo rep ever even remotely saying this o.O

9. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

I'm not referring to anyone, this was just me remembering back when they introduced the Wii U and Smash 4. Heard a rumor saying it'd have less characters.

10. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

it wasn't that itll have less characters, but their focus was not to keep on adding characters but to rebalance the currently existing ones.

11. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

This pleases me significantly.

12. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

I'm pretty sure the only reason Waluigi even exists is because they wanted another character in their spin off sports games.

No, it was bad wording/misunderstandings towards a comment that they were having issues keeping Ice Climber-like characters on the screen for the 3DS. IE, having 8 characters on the screen properly was giving them trouble.

This is partly why it's suspected that Ice Climbers might be removed this game, but I half expect them to be a secret character that they're not going to reveal before release because of the above so they can tweak it as long as they can to make it the best it can be.

Seriously? Again? When did NoA become the worst Nintendo branch? This is getting stupid.

13. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

I can't see that being the one and only reason behind his creation. I mean, if Wario existed as a bizzaro Mario then naturally people would start to ask if there was a bizzaro Luigi, hence his creation. The least they could do was give Waluigi an appearance in ANY of the non sports/party games; like as a co-owner of a badge shop with Wario in the M&L franchise(idk why I keep bringing those games up, I just really love the direction AlphaDream takes the Mario universe). Just as Luigi eventually became his own character instead of just being seen as the "Green Mario", "The Purple Luigi's" hour is close at hand...it's......WALUIGI TIME!!

EDIT: Honestly, I'm just annoyed with how most discussions of Waluigi, are about how hes not popular and that hes got no characteristics, when practically everyone else in the series has a personality and style thanks to having an appearance in a mainline game. Well duh, he's not going to be popular when he debuts as nothing more than (the badass linebacker)Wario's partner. Perhaps if he had his own little romp on the NES or gameboy platform way back when, he wouldn't be received as such a useless character. Alas, Nintendo is a business, so I have resigned myself to the fact this may never happen, but there is still hope.

14. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

Sakurai said something back then that implies that some characters in brawl will be cut. So far we know the Pokemon Trainer is definitely gone.

15. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

UK nintendo store is doing a 3ds game/tshirt/sweatband bundle for £40

Or the above + the smash themed 3DS XL for £210.

http://store.nintendo.co.uk/nintendo...mash-bros.list

16. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

End of the week!

17. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

Continued, no additional pic though:

18. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

So, only 20 pictures left until the japanese launch.

how many more 'itsnothing.jpg's can sakurai have left?

19. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

20. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

Huh.

If I was guessing which kirby boss would be most likely to be an assist trophy, Nightmare wizard would have been quite far down the list. Whispy woods would have been the obvious choice, but because he's probably (hopefully!) a stage hazard again I would have gone for kracko (the spikey cloud boss that shoots lighting/rain).

He's the final boss from kirbys adventure (the NES kirby game), if people are wondering.