1. Default Question for those that have both an XBox 360 and PS3.

I am wondering in general when these two systems share games which system is it best to get the game for if either system doesn't have any clearly listed special features?

2. Default Re: Question for those that have both an XBox 360 and PS3.

Personally I would go for PS3 over 360 solely for the fact that online multiplayer is free with PSN over Xbox Live. Otherwise it's really up to your preferences.

3. Helium Atom Straight Female
    IGN: Cozmose
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Enthralling
    Alliance: Provocative
    usa

Default Re: Question for those that have both an XBox 360 and PS3.

From my personal experience, every time a game I've wanted to get was shared between the two systems, the PS3 version seemed to be superior. They all had more features and DLC, but maybe that's because 90% of my games are JRPGs and that's the system Japan favors.. Plus, free online multiplayer and you don't have to pay more money to use Netflix or Hulu Plus like you do with the 360. :'D

4. Default Re: Question for those that have both an XBox 360 and PS3.

Depends on the game. Some have issues on PS3 (for example, Bayonetta is laggy on PS3, not on 360) and some have issues on 360 (Admittedly I don't know any examples of this off the top of my head, but they do exist).

That said, free online on PS3.

5. Default Re: Question for those that have both an XBox 360 and PS3.

I normally get my multi plat games on 360 since when it comes to reviews they generally seem to perform better. There are exceptions such as FF13 etc. Also personally I prefer the 360 controller to the Dualshock 3 and 360 games seem to be a bit cheaper than ps3 but not much.

6. Default Re: Question for those that have both an XBox 360 and PS3.

There's quite a few games that have had issues with the PS3 and be fine on the 360. Some notable examples are Skyrim, The Orange Box, and I believe any game using the Unreal Engine as well. For that reason, I would say multiplatform games are better off on the 360.

7. Default Re: Question for those that have both an XBox 360 and PS3.

Any game that runs on Windows PC will probably run better on the 360 due to possible usage of DirectX.