Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Spark coming to GMS later this month?

Wait wait wait, why is Assassinate in the BUFF section?

2. Default Re: Spark coming to GMS later this month?

idea: make the cash shop better and add in scrolls/perm hyper rock/perm 2nd pendant slot/30day 2x drop cards/etc

PERMANENTLY

3. Default Re: Spark coming to GMS later this month?

FINALLYYYYYYYYYYY.

4. Default Re: Spark coming to GMS later this month?

I actually really like having more quick slots. I think this is something that depends on class, but I already have 8 skills with cool downs that I want to keep track of, and I prefer to have a few more so that I can keep an eye on the number of all cures, pet foods, etc. that I have left.

5. Default Re: Spark coming to GMS later this month?

Well, even on other classes I never use more than 8 quick slots. When it comes to seeing how many pots, pet foods, all cures I have left I just open the keyboard layout thingy.

6. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Spark coming to GMS later this month?

I wonder when it will be exactly... I'm going to guess 26th, but I can still hope for something on the 19th otherwise I'll be pretty bored.

I'm ok with the new UI mostly and looking forward to the new resolution. New damage cap doesn't affect me much on a BM/WA, but I definitely prefer a 50m cap for my MM brothers and sisters. Plus, idk if we'll manage to kill Chaos RA bosses effectively with only 10m.

As for everything else... we'll just have to wait and see.

7. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

I didn't feel like editing it any further but we should (in addition to mine), extend the meso/maple points bars until it reaches the end and let the profession buttons gain some weight.

8. Default Re: Spark coming to GMS later this month?

@Girasol; Call the update Ignition, and then when Red is released, call it Redline. Tell your marketing department I said you're welcome.

9. Default Re: Spark coming to GMS later this month?

Rabbit Sofa
    When you sit on the Rabbit Sofa, 50 HP and 50 MP are recovered every 10 seconds.

It was in Gach or something last July, first result for 'MapleStory Rabbit Sofa' on Google is 'MapleStory - Shop - Cash Shop Specials - 7/12 To 7/17' (which redirects back to the main MapleStory page).

10. Donator Male
    IGN: LnFearNFaith
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 20x
    Job: Loladin/LolDrK
    Guild: Irresistible
    Farm: Amerish
    New_York

Is it bad the first thing i noticed was the "Hello, is it me you're looking for?"

Hopefully they just keep a straight 50m damage cap regardless of weapon and we don't get that really stupid cygnus that MSEA got whether it be a bug or not. Those are my only complaints.

11. Default Re: Spark coming to GMS later this month?

Try playing a class that has multiple skills with cooldowns. I have 8 skills that have cooldowns and I'll be making use of them all once this patch comes.
    I would love to have more quick slots for potions and other things.

12. Default Re: Spark coming to GMS later this month?

In Unlimited it goes up 9 999 999 999, I don't know if that happens in Spark

INBF we get Nebulite revamp.

13. Default Re: Spark coming to GMS later this month?

I kinda wish the box where you type stuff was aligned with the chatbox itself but other than that I'm honestly fine with every other change.

14. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

It usually is. Girasol already confirmed you can move the chatbox, you can have it wherever you want.

15. Default Re: Spark coming to GMS later this month?

Most likely just personal opinion, but I find little use in quick slots.

16. Default Re: Spark coming to GMS later this month?

Oh well I feel dumb now.
    I guess it would explain this

17. Default Re: Spark coming to GMS later this month?

Does anyone know if there will still be a notice when you hit level 200 or no?

18. Default Re: Spark coming to GMS later this month?

With Unlimited, the message received when hitting 200 will not appear anymore; I would assume the same for Spark.

19. Default Re: Spark coming to GMS later this month?

Wondering about this too o.o'' Assassinate is clearly an attack.

I guess I've gotten over disliking the new UI already, though I noticed the Maple Points bar was moved over from the far right to a weird in-between placement. Not sure what that change is about.

It's gonna be nice having more hot-keys on-screen =] especially on my mech~

I see that the Hyper Skills tab in now next to 4th, rather than in it's own little window. I wonder how that's gonna work whenever 5th job happens~
    (Though, in general I wonder what's gonna happen to hyper skills at all. It'd be weird to go from 4th job to HYPER SKILLS to 5th job...takes away the 'Hyper'-ness of Hyper skills.)

Oh, I also wanna say that I'm a fan of the longer exp bar. The longer it is, the faster you'll see it rise when you train, and that'll make training feel a bit quicker.
    I remember really liking the exp bar's size increase back when we got Big Bang, so making it even bigger is pretty nifty.

Ew, I just noticed there's an ugly orange line running across the top of the item inventory.
    Also noticed that the tabs aren't centered that great. (For example, with the skill window, all of the tabs could be moved a few pixels to the right to make things look even.)

Oh, didn't notice that you could hide quest icons now. That's pretty nifty~
    Throw in the ability to move the list of active buffs and I'll be sold on this entirely ;D

20. Default Re: Spark coming to GMS later this month?

I'm ok with this change for the most part, but I like having longer hp/mp bars like someone else said. And why do we have two sets of hotkeys? It seems like overkill. I'd be ok with sacrificing the six on the right to make room for wider hp/mp bars. Something like this: