IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Default Re: Legend of Korra

Actual trailer, it spoils more than the other video lol.

5. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Lol wow you weren't kidding. Soooooo many things spoiled, even for me having watched episodes 3 and 4.

THAT HYPE THO

Spoiler

6. Default Re: Legend of Korra

Book 3 starts on the 27th June! NEXT WEEK!

link

"The Legend of Korra Book Three: Change will debut on Friday, June 27th at 7pm on Nickelodeon. You’ll get a ton of Korra that night, as the first two episodes of Book Three air from 7pm-8pm ET/PT, followed by a special bonus presentation of the third episode of Book Three, “Meet the Family, “ at 8pm."

7. Default Re: Legend of Korra

I should probably finish season 2 now....

8. Default Re: Legend of Korra

Three episodes in one night? Jeeze. They probably want to get past that leak as fast as possible expecting people have already spoiled it.

9. Default Re: Legend of Korra

Nickelodeon has a terrible marketing team. They have one of the best cartoons in the last decade and they put it in the absolute worst time slot, there has been no form of advertisement for this new season besides that one trailer, and they're playing the season without building any hype for it (which they could have done if they released the show after SD comic-con). Basically they're just relying heavily on the internet and loyal fan bases. Terrible marketing strategy to get views for your network.

10. Default Re: Legend of Korra

But they have to market their pomegranatety shows to younger audiences!

11. Default Re: Legend of Korra

IIRC, they did a poor marketing job with last season too. I don't remember hearing about it at all and then suddenly it had started.

Nickelodeon is just a terrible network.

12. Default Re: Legend of Korra

I blame the fact that Nickelodeon tries to, as they stated, "put kids first" (lol k), and since apparently kids don't aren't interested in LOK, the people that do get the shafted.

13. Default Re: Legend of Korra

What also doesn't work is the fact that A:LoK is never on i.e. there are never any reruns. Just this past weekend, there was an A:TLA marathon on their "sister rerun network" and it comprised of every episode of the series over a two day span. While I did not sit and watch every episode I did watch a good three hours or so and listened to another three hours. Even without the marathon, A: TLA is on daily, either one or two episodes on the same sister network.

I think it might just be the case that A: TLA is a better series and more popular. Not that Nickelodeon is doing anything to shift that imbalance.

14. Default Re: Legend of Korra

They've still already spent money on it. You'd think they would go through the effort to try and get some of it back, even if the series isn't doing as well as they expected.

During said marathon...did they ever advertise A:LoK at all? They're ****ing idiots if they didn't.

15. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: XJunkun
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: Jabaited
    Alliance: You
    California

i blame nick cannon >:l

16. Desk Straight Male
    IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

JUNE 27, THE LEGEND OF KORRA SEASON 3 COMING JUNE 27 AT 7PM ET?

The first 2 episodes of the 13-episode third season will air then. No episode July 4th.

Also, season 4 looks to be in full production, and we could get it by early 2015. I am ready ;D

17. Default Re: Legend of Korra

when the hell was book 2?!

18. Default Re: Legend of Korra

September 13th - November 22nd 2013.

So glad it's airing on a Friday night and not Mon-Thurs. I would've been so pissed if it was, would've had to miss them if they had been.

19. Default Re: Legend of Korra

Ages ago! Did you not watch it?!

20. Default Re: Legend of Korra

I guess I now know what i'll be doing this Sunday.