Schedule (all times PDT):
    MONDAY
    9:30 AM - Microsoft Press Conference
    1:00 PM - EA Press Conference
    3:00 PM - Ubisoft Press Conference
    6:00 PM - Sony Press Conference

TUESDAY
    7:00 AM - Nintendo Direct
    6:00 PM - Pokemon X&Y presentation (no stream)

Polygon has a general stream going that will presumably be one place for all the streams. They're also going to have aftershows (like.. almost everyone else), so that's a thing.

Discussion go!

Project Spark is pretty cool. I liked what they showed. As Jon said, having a LittleBigPlanet on the Xbox One is gonna be interesting.

QUANTUM BREAKKKK.

I've been enjoying Alan Wake lately, so I'm excited for what Remedy has in store for this game. The scene they showed looked awesome.

$499 FOR XBOX ONE? ????????????????????????????????????
    Last edited by Jedward; 2013-06-10 at 11:15 PM.

2. Default Re: E3 2013 General

I'm just really hoping for something from Bethesda.. AKA a Fallout release. :P

3. Default Re: E3 2013 General

Just as a note: There's also a stream up on Twitch.TV for all of the pressers.

Anywho, let's see if EA's conference fails harder than Microsoft.

4. Desk Straight Male
    IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

Default Re: E3 2013 General

EA Conference is now Live.

Looking foward to Star Wars news.

5. Default Re: E3 2013 General

GUYS DID YOU HEAR
    THEY PUT A NEW PERSON ON THE COVER OF THE NEW MADDEN

6. Default Re: E3 2013 General

Project Spark; Dat earth bending caught my attention

7. Default Re: E3 2013 General

Mirrors Edge 2. Period. Nothing else matters from this EA conference.

...although, I'm gravely disappointed by Popcap. PvZ: Garden Warfare actually looks fun... so why the pineapple is it only gonna be for the Xbone?

8. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Here's hoping for more Watch Dogs stuff during Ubisoft's conference.

9. Default Re: E3 2013 General

pineapple yeah, Mirror's Edge 2. The world of the first one was amazing, the story not so much and the amount of content was low, but there's definitely a lot of potential in this franchise, don't screw up.

Battlefield might be more of the same, but that falling skyscrapper was impressive to say the least.

10. Default Re: E3 2013 General

Ready for that Mirrors Edge 2!! So happy to see them continue with it!

11. Default Re: E3 2013 General

I must say I did quite like the EA press conference this year, well apart from all the shpurts crap in the middle of course.

12. Default Re: E3 2013 General

So the DRM Ubisoft's conference is soon. Let's see if AC4 is on the menu...

13. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

The Crew seems pretty cool.

Also, dat Watch Dogs.

14. Default Re: E3 2013 General

Spark looked cool, and I'm super jelly of Crimson Dragon XB1 exclusive, but other than that, nothing caught my eye in m$'s presentation...

The BF4 building breaking was pretty neat, and if they actually make DA:I like DA:O instead of DA2, it looks like it will be amazing. That fire falling from the sky, them dragons everywhere.

15. Default Re: E3 2013 General

I didn't personally care for any of the ubisoft games, other than the MMO at the end. Looks interesting.

16. Default Re: E3 2013 General

Ubisoft's done, and I might miss out on Sony's conference, so I'll just say this:

So today has been dominated by games for the Xbox One and PS4. Some really big names, but mostly games that just look meh or predictible or copypasta. Still, I'll be honest... it feels like a tall order for Nintendo to really come out on top here considering how EA abandoned Nintendo and Ubisoft had Just Dance 2014 as the only game (I think) they showed that will be for the Wii U. Hopefully what they got for tomorrow's Nintendo Direct will really get people excited, and the new trailer for Super Smash Bros will really be key.

17. Default Re: E3 2013 General

I think the Smash Bros trailer is going to be make or break for the Wii U this year. It's going to have to be good.

Personally, I'm hoping the Nintendo Direct is going to announce MH4 for the West, but I think MH3U sold most of the 3DSes the MH franchise is going to in the US, just hoping for it personally. Also hoping for DQ7 3DS.

18. Default Re: E3 2013 General

I just hope MH4 doesn't take too long if it comes west.

19. Default Re: E3 2013 General

I'm really hoping they announce it in E3, which would give the possibility of them releasing it before Christmas. Before Christmas would honestly be the very best time to release it. They want to increase popularity in the franchise and support it worldwide, and there's no better selling season in the US than the Holiday season. I don't understand how it takes them 9-12 months to translate a load of text anyway. A few months I can see, but not much more than 2 or 3, and since it comes out in Japan in September, it would be the perfect time frame to release MH4 here.