Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: E3 2013 General

1. Default Re: E3 2013 General

I used ''basically'' because I don't remember it word-for-word.

2. Default Re: E3 2013 General

2014. Honestly, I can't find where the July part even came from.,

3. Default Re: E3 2013 General

The problem is definitely not the popularity of the series, look at the uproar after they released fatass man in SFxTekken, Capcom just doesn't have the will to invest on megaman. Sonic the best example, the series is a rollercoaster going up and down with every game released, yet Sega is aware of how valuable the character is and has persisted to work on it, which's turned out into a series of successes in the lastest years (Generations, Colors and Lost World cuz I'm sure it will be a great game).

I used o think Capcom was just into only AAA projects and didn't consider Megaman as material for that, but if they had any desire at all to use megaman they'd be doing 3DS games. Legends 3 comes to mind, the easiest project Capcom has ever attempted by having the comunity tell directly what they wanted in it and they canceled itlike 2 months after launch.

4. Default Re: E3 2013 General

All I'm saying is, if I was Nintendo, I would leverage the pomegranate out of getting a character in smash bros to grab an exclusive game or two.

5. Default Re: E3 2013 General

I'd get a heard attack if Nintendo ever came out and said they'd be purchasing the rights on Megaman. Too bad the franchise is probably too expensive.

Relevant to Megaman.
    Spoiler

6. ☆ ♥ ツ Straight Female
    IGN: QuIt!!!
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 184
    Job: ♥Bishop
    Guild: QUIT!
    Alliance: quit quit QUIT
    Michigan

Default Re: E3 2013 General

Well... FUUUUCK! I don't want to wait another year =(