Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Default P/C>Is this a good trade?

I offered someone to trade the following for their fafnir wand:

I trade:

VIP mage shield, clean (9 int, 2 luk, U/H)
    potential: legendary, 18% int, 12% magic (3L)
    additional potential: 3 lines rare, one of the lines is 10 magic attack
    + 5 billion mesos

For his:

Fafnir Wand, 258 magic attack, hammered, enhanced once
    potential: unique with 3 crappy lines

So my shield + 5b for his wand. Is this a good trade?

2. Default Re: P/C>Is this a good trade?

I would say the other guy's getting a better deal, but it's not too bad. It should be better to get a clean one for w/e price and scroll it if that option is available though.

3. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    north korea

Default Re: P/C>Is this a good trade?

The thing is, I'd rather buy prescrolled and prepotted because I don't play much, and it would be super expensive/ time-consuming and a headache for me to scroll and cube that thing from scratch. I was thinking that my side of the deal totals to about 13b and so does his side. Do you guys think these totals are accurate? People on basil are saying that this is a very bad deal for me.

4. Default Re: P/C>Is this a good trade?

The thing is, VIP mage shields are HIGHLY sought after due to their ability to be traded freely. Yours is clean (which is a huge plus), Legendary (Another huge plus) and already has 3 lines additional pot (decent plus). On top of that, you'll be giving the guy 5b. Your shield is already worth probably 3-4b (or so).

I'd keep the shield and find a better deal honestly.

5. Default Re: P/C>Is this a good trade?

I agree with Zelkova's assessment. Although time constraints mean that you're willing to spare some assets to cut down the effort needed to scroll a weapon, given all the Miracle Times and free scrolls I really doubt this wand is worth what you're trading it in for as wands aren't terribly popular and you'd still need to re-cube this.

6. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    north korea

@Zelkova
    @Curtiss

Thanks. I thought both sides of the deal total to over 12 bil but I guess I was wrong (maybe it's more here in GAZED than in other servers?). I think you're right regardless so I'll cancel the trade :)

7. Default Re: P/C>Is this a good trade?

Definitely not a good deal. All of the Fafnir Wands and Staffs that I've seen so far haven't had any offers higher than 6b. The shield alone is probably worth that, or at least near that.

8. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    north korea

@everyone: So what would actually make this a good deal? What if I'd offer shield +1-2b?

You're talking about clean ones or unique potted ones going for 6 bil for wand/staff? The wand I may be trading for is unique and I believe it's scrolled with 5 magic attack scrolls).

9. Default Re: P/C>Is this a good trade?

Personally, I'd put up just the shield for it.

10. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    north korea

Sounds like a plan.

11. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Just to add to the confusion:
    Does anyone know if the lvl150 visitor items are tradable? It might be good to sell/trade it before VPQ returns.

12. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    north korea

There's no such thing as lvl 150 visitor items; afaik it only goes up to 127. But all visitor items are tradeable I believe.

13. Default Re: P/C>Is this a good trade?

At the moment, putting aside 2H axes and blunt weapons, wands are probably the cheapest weapons on the market. I'm not too sure of the situation regarding GM scrolls in GAZED but in Scania, an item being GM scrolled with <5 enhances would opposed to being clean would really only add 2-3b maximum to the clean price. The potential is unique, which would save you a little bit of cubing, which could be compensated for with a cubing event.

You shield on the other hand, for one, is quite a rare item; there aren't many here in Scania which probably means there are even less in GAZED. Your shield is also legendary with an excellent potential (3 useful lines, decent bonus potential) and is less likely to decrease in price as more events and the killing of Chaos Root Abyss bosses becomes more accessible in the future. On top of that, you have the extra 5b, which is close to what I reckon the wand is worth (I'm estimating about 6-7b).

I'd say the shield is worth at least 6b and if he is willing to take it and you REALLY want the wand now then go for the direct shield/wand deal. Otherwise, it'd be more cost effective to wait out for some more deflation on the Fafnir items.

14. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    north korea

I didn't realize that after unlimited it be a lot more easier to obtain RA equips until now. Thanks for the suggestions xD

15. Default Re: P/C>Is this a good trade?

Clean ones, yeah. Most seem to be going for 4-5b then I'd say another 2-3b on scrolling depending on luck with slates. Unique with junk pot isn't worth the extra cost that you're paying. Plus yeah, with what Tradie pointed out it's better to just wait.

16. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

The CMS VPQ video has lvl150 items with a set bonus and it appears we'll be getting that version of VPQ as well. It didn't show weapons/shields in the vid tho

17. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    north korea

News to me. This is very cool!

18. Default Re: P/C>Is this a good trade?

They're not actually Visitor items as we know them, there's only the 5 (Hat, Earring, Ring, Belt, Pendant) shown in the video, and they're untradeable from the moment you obtain them, but can be traded with PSoK.