Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Swedish train company bans shorts for men, allows skirts

Link

Well that's.. urh..
    I don't understand why they'd ban shorts for men, but allow skirts. am I missing something here?

I'd understand if they were trying to make a point about how silly banning shorts is, but why the did the company GIVE THEIR BLESSING so they could wear skirts. I'm confused.

2. Default Re: Swedish train company bans shorts for men, allows skirts

Shorts are casual, skirts (knee-length) are acceptable for the workplace and formal wear. I dunno why they'd ban shorts on a train, though.

3. Default Re: Swedish train company bans shorts for men, allows skirts

This is highly likely a case of media blowning things of proportion to substain their own income.
    I am heading over the border tomorrow. I will wear shorts( knee-lenght) and see what happends

4. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Swedish train company bans shorts for men, allows skirts

are you saying skirts are just for women or something? this is 2013!

5. Default Re: Swedish train company bans shorts for men, allows skirts

its only 22 degrees in sweden......

its contantly above 30 degrees here in singapore and everyone wears jeans/trousers/pants no problemo.... what are they trying to prove ????

6. Default Re: Swedish train company bans shorts for men, allows skirts

Do you really want to attempt to compare other countries after your meltdown over your entitled allowance?

7. Default Re: Swedish train company bans shorts for men, allows skirts

naw i find it stupid that they resort to wearing skirts to prove something...

and ok wow youre so awesome being an independent child every other kid should suffer just like you and grow up to be a man like you *roll eyes*

8. Default Re: Swedish train company bans shorts for men, allows skirts

....Yeah by not having an allowance I suffered as a child, as I fended for myself in the goddamn wilderness and learned to use nature as a means to survive.

You're calling this essentially childish because "my country has to deal with it, stop being melodramatic", yet that was the same argumet posed with you and your entitlement. Do you not see how hypocritical you're being? lol

9. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Default Re: Swedish train company bans shorts for men, allows skirts

While you may have a point it would have probably been better had you just silently judged DeanNim, rather than bring it up in an unrelated thread.

Anyway, on topic: I can't figure out if the guys wearing skirts in Sweden are pansies, or extremely ballsy. I don't know how acceptable it is for men to wear skirts there, but it's still pretty crazy of them to bend the rules like that when it could cost them a job.

10. Default Re: Swedish train company bans shorts for men, allows skirts

>Sweden
    >being gay