1. Default 8th anniversary 20% clean slate

So I went to use one of these on my grand amethysian katana, but it says "you cannot use this item on this equipment" what the hell? This katana has lost slots. It's a maple amethysian like the clean slate specifies...why?

2. Default Re: 8th anniversary 20% clean slate

Because on the "list" of equipment that the scroll can be used on, the katana, rod, fan, and soul shooter are not listed. So you can't use it on any of those. It's because those equips were made AFTER that actual anniversary, and the "list" on the clean slate scroll wasn't modified to match the new weapons.

3. Default Re: 8th anniversary 20% clean slate

Where do you get this information??
    It sounds like they screwed up and forgot to update this list and that although they should fix it, I'm guessing they won't bother?

4. Default Re: 8th anniversary 20% clean slate

The chances of them bothering are pretty minimal considering that anniversary events are ending pretty soon. Yeah...sorry.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: 8th anniversary 20% clean slate

They've been known to fix things long after they became irrelevant. No telling whether they'll do it this time or not.

6. Default Re: 8th anniversary 20% clean slate

I'm guessing the TS is referring to it being fixed before it's irrelevant- which is to say, before this one's over. There's two things that could happen: TS keeps the slates, Nexon fixes it and gets to use them or they don't fix it, both of which are making assumptions on Nexon. I'd keep it though, one slot's not much and maybe they'll do it before the next year rolls about with the same issue.

7. Default Re: 8th anniversary 20% clean slate

I was planning to scroll my grand maple amethysian katana perfectly...that is, with 9 of those 20% 2handed weapon attack scrolls. Would take quite a lot of leaves... got 4 out of 9 20% scrolls to work though, which is pretty good. I would have to hold onto a lot of extra scrolls, of both kinds, until they fix it and that's if they ever do...
    I do have a golden hammer though, should I use that now or would it mess up with the clean slate potential?

8. Default Re: 8th anniversary 20% clean slate

How so? Using the hammer won't affect anything but if it's a 50% and you fail the slot you'll need to slate that back too.

9. Default Re: 8th anniversary 20% clean slate

In a probably not so coincidental twist, I cannot use this golden hammer on the katana either. Same message as the clean slate scroll. dammit nexon.

10. Default Re: 8th anniversary 20% clean slate

Did you double click the hammer?