1. Question Unlimited 90% scrolls or pinks?

Should I scroll my fafnir weapon with pinks or wait for the 90% 9attack scrolls in Unlimited update? (are we even getting those?)

2. Default Re: Unlimited 90% scrolls or pinks?

If I were you I would wait.
    The 9 Atk scrolls even got 3 all stat.
    This could be informative I guess: http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=66916

3. Default Re: Unlimited 90% scrolls or pinks?

I don't know if we're even going to get them, I'd hate keeping my weapon unequipped to find out later that the scrolls aren't coming to GMS...

4. Default Re: Unlimited 90% scrolls or pinks?

Chances are, we'll at least get the 20% +9 ATT scrolls, or the 50% +5 ATT scrolls, so you might want to wait for those.

5. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Default Re: Unlimited 90% scrolls or pinks?

I do max right now, but I plainly use an agares sword. I have a Fafnir, so I was going to wait for these scrolls to hop around.
    With spark coming, I am in a position where I must jump start my Fafnir, cube it and get it scrolled as quickly as I can.
    I do not know what your case is, but in a case like mine I am either GMing it, 20% shop scrolling it, or +7-9ing it so that I'm not left behind when spark comes up.

6. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

Default Re: Unlimited 90% scrolls or pinks?

IF we get Spark, you would need to scroll it ASAP because of the damage cap by weapon changes. Waiting for +9s would be a great idea, but have a back up ready immediately just in case they don't come.

7. Default Re: Unlimited 90% scrolls or pinks?

Adding on to this, are these scrolls in the data at all yet? Also, did CMS ever get a version of these?