1. Default Link skills to choose from?

Ok, so i got here a Cannoneer and a DS, planning to make a lumi, kaiser and xenon in the future. (Maining xenon)
    So your priorities in choosing link skills for my Captain?
    Fyi (Lv2 link skills)-
    Cannoneer- all stats +25, +10% Max HP MP.
    DS- +15% boss damage
    Kaiser- +15% HP
    Lumi- +15% ignore defense

Xenon's already a must, since i'm maining him after my captain.

2. Default Re: Link skills to choose from?

I'd go
    Cannoneer > Lumi > DS > Kaiser

3. Default Re: Link skills to choose from?

wtp is your question? That you want to know which links should should move to xenon? What links your captain should benefit from? No offense but even google translate could give us a better idea of what you want.

If you're asking which ones are best to level first go with this:

Cannon -> Lumi -> Kaiser -> DS (you wont need the 15% boss dmg to level mules)

4. Default Re: Link skills to choose from?

Pretty sure that's loud and clear.

5. Default Re: Link skills to choose from?

The limit of link skills have not been reached yet, meaning theres no point to decide which link skills are good for your captain or not. Just make them all, even if some are worse than others its still worth having them.

6. Default Re: Link skills to choose from?

Sigh.
    Didn't I make it clear?
    In case you haven't, here.
    Key word here is priorities. I AM gonna make them all, but what I'm asking is the order of which link skills I should get first.

7. Default Re: Link skills to choose from?

Interesting. Got stuck at whether Lumi or DS were more important.

8. Default Re: Link skills to choose from?

I agree with Even, we're getting all the character slots and are ages away from the link skill cap so you pretty much just get whatever but HP link skills first. If you do it right none would even take a week despite us being in SEA.

9. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Link skills to choose from?

I would do ds > cannon > etc because boss damage and status resistance card is better than fundamentals.

10. Default Re: Link skills to choose from?

Well, yeah, but my hands would be probably full with training, especially when the time frame given is only 2 weeks between new classes released in MSEA. (Except for Lumi/Kaiser and Xenon, estimate around 3 weeks) So yeah.
    Like you said, we're gonna get the character slots anyway.
    But the question here is about priority, i.e. Which link skill should get first.
    Oh yeah, forgot about that. Will check on character cards too.

11. Default Re: Link skills to choose from?

But in terms of training to level 120 first none of them are important except for Mercedes, and if you're maining Xenon all of them are important except for Kaiser. Also, you can pretty much finish it in two days with the know-how, you just need to make sure you get to 70 at least on the first day and then you're set for the second assuming you're free on both of those days since a Xenon should be able to demolish Evo world.

12. Default Re: Link skills to choose from?

I've done AB, Merc and DA to 120 already. Keeping Mihile's link at LV1 as 100% stance is already enough.
    I'm quite a slow leveler, usually in a day can do up till 60. So yeah, assuming I don't have any delays with the patch (if there is any) or personal problems, I'll follow the order of classes I should play first.
    It seems like Cannoner is a must. So that's first on my list.

13. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Link skills to choose from?

No reason no to have kaiser imo if you're a class that can die. Which is all of them...

Mikhail too unless you already have 100% stance all the time or dodge everything.