1. Default ...Use Lucky Day Scrolls for my Bow?

So, I recently bought an Empress Bow, and I'm trying to perfect it with 20% anniversary scrolls and clean slates. I've got 4 scrolls to work on it so far, and I need to slate back 6 slots. I don't think LDS works with slates, so should I use the LDS when scrolling with the anniversary scrolls? I've got +6.5% diligence, and maybe 6-7 LDS. This is for my future WA, by the way.

2. Default Re: ...Use Lucky Day Scrolls for my Bow?

Getting to level 100 Diligence first before using the LDS would be better in my opinion, you're in no rush unless Unlimited hits GMS along with the current revamped Cygnus Knights which is highly unlikely.

3. Default Re: ...Use Lucky Day Scrolls for my Bow?

Lucky Days do work with Slates, but you need a slot on the item in order to apply the Lucky Day in the first place.
    I'd save them for the Anniversary Scrolls since you have so few.

4. Default Re: ...Use Lucky Day Scrolls for my Bow?

Oh, hey guys, thanks! Quick question. I noticed in the Unlimited shop that there are 50% Frosty scrolls that give +5 w/m attack and +5 all stats. Are those limited to the level 80 frosty weapons, or do they work on everything of that weapon type? I've heard people say that they work on everything of that type, so I was curious. Can anyone confirm whether or not they work on non-frosty equips? How hard was it to gather unlimited shop coins?