Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Update EMS] Patch Available - EMS 0.91

1. Default Patch Available - EMS 0.91

Nexon posted a patch for EMS version 90 upgrade to version 91.
    You may download this patch from their official site and begin creating your pre-patcher now.
    Extractions and database updates will be forthcoming (if supported)!

Size: 93284510 (bytes) (88.96 mb)
    Posted:

Want quick and easy notification of just patches & updates? Follow PatchWatcher on twitter, or visit http://www.PatchWatcher.net/ and monitor just the patches you're interested in.

2. Default Re: Patch Available - EMS 0.91

Is this Demon Avenger?

3. Default Re: Patch Available - EMS 0.91

I thought it was Xenon.

4. Default Re: Patch Available - EMS 0.91

Did EMS got Avenger already?

5. Default Re: Patch Available - EMS 0.91

No, but they are getting Xenon on June 10. I believe they are going out of order.

6. Neon Atom Straight Male

IGN: Huskey
    Server: KradiaEMS
    Level: 160
    Job: Aran
    Guild: UndiesPatrol
    Alliance: UndiesUnited
    netherlands

Default Re: Patch Available - EMS 0.91

We indeed got hints that Xenon was coming 10th of June.
    Strange we need a patch for it though, we already have everything for xenon/DA in data.

And it's quite large too for just bugfixes...

7. Default Re: Patch Available - EMS 0.91

Sadly I lack the skills to look through this patch. Hoping someone takes a look at it soon so we know what to expect on Monday! It seems people have given up on doing extractions for EMS... haven't had one since 0.87.
    Last edited by prettygreat; 2013-06-07 at 02:36 AM.

8. Neon Atom Straight Male

IGN: Huskey
    Server: KradiaEMS
    Level: 160
    Job: Aran
    Guild: UndiesPatrol
    Alliance: UndiesUnited
    netherlands

I thought about it, and it might be that we're getting Veracent back. A GM said it was a bug in one of his smega's, but it was totally removed from the WZs. That's the only thing I can think of right now that would be this size...

9. Default Re: Patch Available - EMS 0.91

This would make me so happy. I continously postponed farming there, because I had read a notice from the GMs, claiming it was permanent. The suddenly, it was removed

10. Default Re: Patch Available - EMS 0.91

My guess is veracent too. Will do a quick extraction, I'll keep you guys updated xD

EDIT:

Can't extract ._. Prepatching works fine but extractor crashes. Version 0.90 works fine with it, but at 0.91 instant crash.

Anyway, what I've seen so far:

Xenon.avi (hurrdurr, 45mb)
    And changes to skill.wz

Veracent ain't added back.

11. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: XJunkun
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: Jabaited
    Alliance: You
    California

What's veracent

12. Default Re: Patch Available - EMS 0.91

When has EMS ever cared about "order".

Boop

13. Default Re: Patch Available - EMS 0.91

There are some new extractions that were put on the EMS forum. This monday we get a new job but it doesnt say which one.

http://forum.nexoneu.com/showthread....03#post5482503

14. Default Re: Patch Available - EMS 0.91

Bullpomegranate, seems like they are releasing DA before Xenon after all. Now that Im 100% prepared they have to crush my dreams

Hopefully this is just a typo and they release both of them or just Xenon alone.

15. Default Re: Patch Available - EMS 0.91

I dont think they will release DA first because when the unlimited patch was implemented in the patch preview it said Xenon 10th June, and after a week they replaced it with Coming soon. I hope they release Xenon first cuz i got all my equips ready for monday
    Last edited by KrylonEMS; 2013-06-08 at 09:37 AM. Reason: Mispel

16. Default Re: Patch Available - EMS 0.91

That was removed 1-2 days after release, not a week after. EMS is known for doing different things than other servers, but one little icon that says coming soon with xenon in the background doesnt give me enough proof. I need a news letter on my email, official post on facebook or an official release date on the webpage to believe it. With this being event extractions it makes sense to follow these dates and nothing else.

The 10th june thing was probably removed because people got false hopes from it, but Im pretty sure if people made a poll on the forum, xenon would have more votes than DA. Kinda similar to how most people wanted merc and ds before cannoneer, but sadly the majority is never pleased.

17. Default Re: Patch Available - EMS 0.91

Also DA was never shown on the offical site so i think Xenon will be 1st

18. Default Re: Patch Available - EMS 0.91

It was several times on facebook, they even posted a picture of the creation screen.
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.n...28949891_n.jpg

Xenon was posted many times too, but tbh I just think they got more xenon images to use, thats why they changed webpage and facebook pic to xenon.

But I hope you're right, I want xenon to be first, but the facts tell otherwise.

19. Default Re: Patch Available - EMS 0.91

Now we sit back and wait to see what comes out

20. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California