1. Default Hi, I'm GreenButler

Hello friends! It is a pleasure to be here!(err, a second time!) Technically I joined back in '11 but my time was shortly removed due to financial troubles, but I'd like to think this time I have a proper time to be introduced in! I look forward to becoming one with the community!

Name: Jarrett B.
    When I started playing Maple & what server: 2008, Bellocan! I was a youngster then but I kept my mouth shut.
    Other Games I play: TF2, Animal Crossing, Professor Layton and more but I'll keep it simple!
    Where I heard about SP: Well, a few years back basically. I can't honestly remember

I downloaded the game once more last night and was instantly overwhelmed by how much new stuff was stuffed in since 2011! I must admit all this leveling guide, Monster Farm, and all that stuff I'm not too familiar all on what has changed and been added in. If it's nothing hurtful, I would appreciate it if someone was kind enough to explain some things to me.

I'm glad to be in here! I'd also hope it wouldn't hurt if I asked if anyone would be willing to tell me if there's anything urgent I should do before an expiration date? Thank you so much!
    Last edited by GreenButler; 2013-06-06 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Forgot a bit!

2. Default Re: Hi, I'm GreenButler

Yo, and welcome to SP!
    Most of the SP community would be more than willing to help you learn about these stuff :)

3. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Hi, I'm GreenButler

Welcome to Southperry, the land of chinchillas, poineapples, and opossums.

4. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: Hi, I'm GreenButler

The only thing expiring is you not reading this post to know there are people welcoming you! AHA!

5. Default Re: Hi, I'm GreenButler

Oh? I am honored, in a sense! I'm surprised you'd be able to remember such a small event a few years back.

6. Default Re: Hi, I'm GreenButler

I love Bellocan! I was surprised to see this world alliance stuff with it. I shall forever stay loyal to the world though.

And hmm, I found my old thread along with your own post.
    "Green, the color of money and men's souls taken over by green. But! Enough talk, you die now."
    I haven't died yet! And as for a Rose Lalonde in Power Puff Girl style, you're pretty cool in my book.