1. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: SeeMeTwice
    Server: Scania
    Job: Band of Thieves
    Guild: Perpetual ~ Nocti
    Farm: Wisteria ~ Mississippi
    Mississippi

Default More hacking in empress chambers

Here's a copy-paste of a thread I made on the Nexon forums/ticket I submitted.
    Spoiler

"Yesterday I went into Knight Stronghold: Cygnus Garden and was promptly disconnected with no error screen.
    After relogging, the same thing happened several times until I gave up.

After the patch, I thought that dc hacking would have eased up, but it has just gotten worse.
    There are now characters somehow chatting in your expedition chat with spam so fast that it lags and eventually disconnects you.

Of course, the hacker(s) have a reason to do this. Kaisers seem to be able to use the "stack hack" again, which was what allowed low level, unequipped kaisers to solo empress before. This went on for weeks or months and was recently stopped. Now it is back again and it seems one or a few persons are completely regulating Cygnus Chamber and disallowing legitimate players entrance or a chance of killing this boss or her minions. I have several igns that were being used that I can provide. Two for DC hacking, and several igns of level 17x kaisers that are poorly outfitted and yet fully soloing Empress while mysteriously not being targeted by this DC hacker.

I hope something can be done about this. Simply leaving a GM to check in the room every half hour or so would suffice. Just a glance at the monitor can show whether a player is legitimate or using stacking skill effects on an illegitimate character. If not that, I hope that Nexon can do something about the base, the hacks themselves, so that normal legitimate characters can enjoy the game instead of being blocked completely from certain aspects of it."

2. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: More hacking in empress chambers

This will never end. Hackers always have to find a way to ruin gameplay even if it's the last thing they do.

sigh*

3. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

My boyfriend (HeavyRocks/I'm sure you've seen him around empress) had the same thing happen to him today.

He told me he quickly blacklisted the guy (which is case sensitive, by the way), and it solved his problem.

4. Helium Atom Straight Male
    Mississippi

Oh! That sounds good. Would you mind PMing me igns or something so I can blacklist them? I have a few, but I want to be completely sure so that I don't sit in that room for hours to get dced.

5. Default Re: More hacking in empress chambers

I don't think that would be so effective. Wouldn't they just log on another mule to dc you?

6. Default Re: More hacking in empress chambers

If it's someone no delay spamming your exped chat with @@@@@@@@@ using hacks then blacklisting should work (case sensitive to IGNs). He only tried to d/c me on on character (MoreMesars) but all it did was lag my screen to the point I could move but not fight empress. After I blacklisted him the problem went away. You need a fast computer or that d/c hack will work quickly.

As for those hacking kaisers I think/hope they will get banned after character creation for kaiser is restricted once again.

7. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Wouldn't it have to be a mule high enough in level to be in an empress expedition?
    I'm not completely sure how it works, but they left my boyfriend alone after he did that, so...they can only have so many high leveled mules if that's the case?

8. Default Re: More hacking in empress chambers

There's some banning going on. I saw a hacker go offline at Empress right after last week's SC (confirmed to be banned now) and a hacker go offline yesterday an hour after the SC.

They need to start chain banning and doing the same at CPB, ToT, Gate to the Future etc. It would be extremely easy for a few GMs to clear out most if not all of these hackers in every single server in a day or two. Obviously not going to happen if they only ban 1 mule at a time though. Need to do something about all the botting too, since that's how the boss hackers get new mules to Empress and CPB with.

No idea about dc hacking. I try not go at night or during 2x events so that I don't have to outclick someone trying to send a billion Kaiser in. GMs are kind of patrolling in the daytime on weekdays.

9. Default Re: More hacking in empress chambers

Expedition disconnecting has been an extremely annoying ongoing problem. It usually varies from server to server though because with that specific disconnection nobody publicly updates it, so the only people who have it are those who are knowledgeable to update it per patch.

They had it patched for a very long time a while back. Nexon for whatever reason likes to unpatch almost every single one of their defenses against a certain hack at least one time. This specific one probably has lasted the longest.

Cool tip about the blacklisting thing though. I had no idea that'd work hahaha

@HeavyMenace;

Nah it's not @@@@ spams. It spams you with like the blue pop up notices you get from time to time.

10. Helium Atom Straight Male
    Mississippi

Yeah, I always thought it was funny how even after fixing something it always comes back eventually.

The blacklist saved me last night and I was able to get in
    Thanks HeavyRocks and Heidi(?)!
    There is a new version of dc hacking where the character actually spams in your expedition chat. The expedition invite was around Scania earlier, but it's not what's being used right now as far as I've seen.
    I have a blocklist I can give to anyone in Scania if they need.

11. Default Re: More hacking in empress chambers

The amount of hackers at Empress is ridiculous. As of right now, I am counting only 3 legitimate parties, and 6 different kaiser hackers waiting to click in. There's a hacker inside, and before that there were 2 more that had gotten inside in a row.

I'm sure you are already aware of this, but care to update us @Girasol; ?