IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: The Last of Us

I'm aware that isn't just cover shooting, I was merely using it as an example. The stealth gameplay is about the same as every game I've ever played with that mechanic. The enemy's smart AI is the only thing that makes combat any different here, and that only really shows up during the clunky shooting and punching sequences.

I love story based and atmospheric games, and it does that really well. I'm just saying that if it wasn't for the visuals, voice acting and the story (which i haven't fully watched yet, but it's good so far) the game would be very, very boring. It's the kind of game where i'd want to get through a sneaking sequence as fast as possible, because you've done it a million times already and you just want to continue the story.

So as I said, awesome visuals, awesome voice acting ect. boring, uninspired gameplay. Which kinda makes me glad i'm watching it, rather than playing it.

2. Default Re: The Last of Us

Yes. The game itself is extremely boring and unoriginal. It's quite literally a movie. It's nice to watch, not so much to play IMO.

3. Default Re: The Last of Us

Just finished the game in Survivor mode.
    Damn this was so much more satisfying!
    Also noticed that we can buy skins and bunch of stuff in the bonuses menu ._.

4. Default Re: The Last of Us

I havent actually played this game but for those who have, Is this a game that has great replay value or just a one time play through? From what Lock was saying (and ive heard this alot too) it seems like you play it through, or watch, for the story and then you're done.

5. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

I'd say one time playthrough (I've watched all the gameplay). There is a multiplayer though.

6. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

The single player might be a one-time playthrough for some, but personally I am going to replay it after I finish hard mode. There are several way to play this game and I find them fairly challenging.

The multiplayer is also fun as pineapple. I really enjoy it, especially since I have both rl and online friends that play with me on headset. Pretty challenging multiplayer and really keeps me on my toes.

If anyone wants to play, just let me know.

7. Default Re: The Last of Us

Loved the game. I don't own a PS3 or an XBox, that's why I watched my favourite youtuber play it. Besides I suck at shooters/stealth/etc games.
    When Bioshock Infinite was released my friend played it on his big TV screen and me and a few others were watching it the whole time. That was fun. xD

Anyways, I loved the story. Don't want to spoil anything.

8. Default Re: The Last of Us

Might your fav youtuber be PewDiePie!?

9. Default Re: The Last of Us

Add me thegreatonemal is my psn name

10. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

so this game is basically like metal gear 4, amazing story with an ok playstyle?

11. Default Re: The Last of Us

Ahhh PewDiePie is reaaally funny and entertaining to watch, but when I want to listen to the story better I usually watch Centerstrain01. I've been following him since he did a great Heavy Rain video series. I guess I'm biased 'cause I knew this guy first. v.v Plus he's a soldier and plays in a band. He's not that famous though.

12. Default Re: The Last of Us

This game doesn't sell for less than 150$ in my country. It can even cost double of that.

But I'm still buying that shet... when I save enough U_u.

13. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Well I completed the story mode on hard last night and although it caught me fairly off-guard, it was everything I hoped for. Not a cliche ending and it has been making me seriously think about the plot constantly over the past 24 hours.

Naughty Dog truly is one of the greatest game developers that ever existed. I cannot wait for the DLC