1. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

This, but honestly they could leave hurricane as it is now in 3rd job an then just put an updated skill very similar to hurricane that hits an extra target, does more damage, but for all actual purposes is the same.

There really isn't a need to reinvent the wheel and create another hurricane skill that is not hurricane. Especially something as pomegranatety as blaster.

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Oh god. I never thought it'd be that crap besides being non-movable like Spectral Light. Now I hear today that you can only hold it for 15 seconds, and this move is essentially a piece of s'hit. What was the purpose of this skill anyway? Arrow Blaster and Hurricane should just switch places, and Hurricane should just go back to being 260% damage with the moving effect built-in, and movement speed back at 160%.

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

@Locked; i was seeing the translation, and noticed the reincarnation dummy how has +total damage? any clue what that is or why it's there? reincarnation doesn't seem to say anything about it.

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Fix one problem, make another.

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

what the FLYING F'UCK why did they think this is remotely a good idea

i'm so done. so DONE and i bet KMS BMs are freaking furious at this

6. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    usa

What do you mean?

Which is why it will hopefully be scrapped and replaced with a better and more evaluated skill/idea.

7. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Great, now that's all I hear when I watch a Bowmaster video.

8. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

How in RED part 1, they botched up Pallies, Mages and Dark Knights, yet in this patch, they rectified it, but made problems worse for BMs.

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

I already am terrified and excited at how the Thief and Pirate revamps will be like. I don't think it can get any worse on my NL, but I don't want to jinx myself. -knock on wood-

10. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    usa

Well you have to realize that they don't know what we want and they are clearly trying to put all the adventurers into distinct class roles. The only way for them to do this is to create an update they potentially want to implement and then they need to adjust it based on player feedback. Honestly, I am just happy that they are taking player feedback into account because if there are two things this game needs, it would be better class distinctions and balance and a better relationship between the players and Nexon, especially when it comes to patch feedback.

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

For all I know, they'd take away your flash jump and give your Dash

12. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

I really dont like how Paladin Advanced charge was nerfed to only hits 6 enemies instead of 9 and They better overhaul paladins hyper skills next patch.

HH does 1368%*5 every 10 sec with hypers to boss mobs and bosses not including blast buff and charge bonus. Seems like it will be very good for trainig at lhc stronghold and future perion due to its fullscreen range hitting multiple platforms at once, Since it acutaly kills boss taged mobs instead of leaving them at 1 hp.

A few questions about Paladin:

So paladins get 102 weapon attack and depending on how they stack 50% status resistance, 70% damage reduction, and 90% guard rate?

Why does holy charge not state holy element in the skill tables like fire ice and lightning does?

Does blast have fire element? or does it completely lose all elemental advantage?

Does blast's buff affect all skills or just blast alone?

Does blast hyperskill add 20% crit to blast's buff? or just base blast crit only like it does currently?

Does void elemental ignore Physical resistance?

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Hmm. I think blaster would work if it was a summon type of attack. Press a key to summon, up or down arrow to adjust angle, move away and the blaster will be placed on the ground and shoot for x minutes. Otherwise, the whole mechanic is just too clunky to pass as a main attacking skill.

And for all that fancy animation, Uncountable arrow is a very freaking boring skill. If it were me, I would have the archer jump dashing above the mobs and shooting uncountable arrows downward as he crosses from one spot to another while Attack on Titan's OP plays on the background. Skill can be linked with that other hook skill and cancel-able with other mobility skills including FJ because I really like having control over mah character. Oh, and it can be jump casted because why not? Bossing skill? Hurricane. Can't go wrong with it. Instead of replacing Hurricane, have Quiver cover for whatever weakness Hurricane may suffer from under different situations. Like I don't know, increase mob count or something?

/daydream end

14. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Un-pineappleing-believable, the 4th job mobbing attack is stronger than the so called 1v1 skill 4th job attack.
    ~

I'm curious if you just hold hurricane down and DON'T use advanced quiver at all, do you just continuously cycle through each type of arrow again and again? Like... I use up 10 Drain Arrows then it moves onto 10 Magic Arrows and finally 10 Poison Arrows, when it hits the poison arrows does it take you back to the Drain arrows or which ever with a restocked supply?

15. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

After looking through the data and videos, I'd have to say being impressed isn't on the list of how I'd rate the Archer revamp.

Good:

Mobility- In fact, this is awesome, nothing much to say except that Double Jump was too lacking.
    Specialized skill- The arrows actually lend a lot of variety to Bowmasters so they don't just end up being a lesser version of Wind Archers. Utility is a favourite of mine when choosing classes these days and having this means we can switch arrows depending on the boss which is fun.
    Hurricane- Jump shooting. YES.

Bad...:

Just about everything else but in particular I'm now mad about the animations because that was what Bowmasters had left once every other class got their own Hurricane and all I did was to yell to myself that "Mine still looks better!". Blue is such an odd colour for the skills seeing that Bowmasters use fire and Phoenix is coloured that way too, but what really annoys me is that Uncountable Arrow goes all over the place and that Blaster looks far more like a skill for Marksmen than any other Archer class. I could go on, but everything else has been said about Blaster and how awful it is. :|

My suggestions:

- Put Hurricane back in 4th job, strengthen it a little and keep the rest such as animation and the ability to use it while jumping
    - Adjust Extreme Archery so that the pay-off actually makes sense. WAs don't even need to sacrifice anything for huge boosts, so why should we? (Maybe something like 20/30% def- 15% ATT?) Otherwise change the skill, I agree that it hardly makes sense to convert accuracy either even if we have loads of it
    - Replace Blaster with an improved Arrow Rain with higher horizontal range and for the love of Cygnus change it back to its initial animation
    - SE Hypers could be better too especially that ignore DEF one since 5% barely does anything now
    - Move Boss Killer to Uncountable Arrow

We'll see how things go the next patch; if it's not improved I guess I'll just be having a WA as a main then since their skills look more pleasant and hit much harder. :/

16. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i never liked paladins hitting 9 targets in the first place, with more range than dark knights, considering DrK were the "long-range" warrior class, (same goes for heroes, who still hit 8)

17. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Another hero vid, dunno if it's been posted yet
    makes me want to make a hero zzzzz

18. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    usa

THIS. The SE hypers are pretty awful. 5% extra crit rate is basically useless because it is fairly easy to reach 100% crit regardless, 5% ignore def is completely useless, and an extra 30 seconds for SE is also pointless.

I would much rather have hurricane hypers (such as +%boss damage or +%ignore pdr), AFA hypers (self-explanatory), or a hyper that increases the effectiveness of my mobbing. If they feel they must apply a hyper to SE, at the very least give us some dam minimum/maximum crit damage rather than useless add-ons that we may as well not have or use.

19. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

ur mum

20. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

This, so much. Everything there is such a waste of a Hyper Skill point one might as well take a Phantom and no Bowmaster is going to sit around having people laugh at us being like the weaker and less stylish version of Wind Archers! Boss damage could be neat being put onto SE since we can then share it with other party members as well but your suggestion's also good, we need something that makes our SE substantially better than garden variety SE since WAs and Wild Hunters also have it.

------------------------------------------------

...also, obligatory 'But what about Phantoms?' mention. If this Bowmaster change isn't going to be re-tooled drastically I think I'll be panicking when his turn is finally up, what if they don't address the issue that even the full support class does better DPS!?