Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

At least Bowmasters are no longer fry cooks?

Yay, status resistances. In a way, that was my only complaint because of how low our status resistances were even with ambition/boosts. Seems now they're pretty good on dealing with them now, especially if they keep hero's will.

These skills seem to fit in what the classes are designed to do more or less, so I'm liking most of these changes so far except for a few animation changes. I'll miss the old animations (especially frostprey/articuno), but I'll deal with it.

2. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

These BM changes... I don't know who I am anymore!

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

I count 3 hits. And I don't believe it's a completely new animation for Raging Blow, but how it would look after a certain skill.

4. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

comparing it to the previous update where X went from 200 to 50, it seems to be so!
    join the club
    from what i get, you still have the normal raging blow animation, and this new animation (and stats) apply when using enrage only

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

so, nexon gave marksman a 2nd hero will? Does this skill give passive status? Because sure having double the hero(that 5 min cd) will is nice, but also Not getting the status in the first place is nicer :s

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

bishops are have-to-be-made now

7. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

New - Name (페인 킬러)
    New - Description (모험 중에 준비한 약초를 먹어 즉시 상태 이상에서 벗어난다. 추가로 영구히 모든 속성 내성 및 상태 이상 저항이 증가한다.)
    New - Level readout (MP #mpCon 소비, 상태 이상 해제 및 #time초 간 상태 이상 면역, 재사용 대기시간 #cooltime 초.\n[패시브 효과 : 상태 이상 저항 및 모든 속성 내성 #asrR% 증가])
    New - Max level (20)
    New - Delay (painKiller - 1260 ms)
    New - Info (type = 35)
    New - mpCon (50) (30+level)
    New - cooltime (300) (660-18*level)
    New - time (1) (1)
    New - asrR (20) (level)
    New - terR (20) (level)
    New - Animation (effect)
    New - Image (icon)
    New - Image (iconDisabled)
    New - Image (iconMouseOver)

please tell me that New~Info(type=35) Is passive status resistance :c

8. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

438% damage buff on our current CL (1638% vs 1200%), significant! Freezing Breath was effectively nerfed (25/120 = can bind about 20% of the time compared to a third of the time before), but probably for the sake of balance.

Not seeing any solid attack delay reduction on Thunderstorm, only a mob decrease. Do summon attack delays show up in extractions normally?

9. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

They do not.

New - asrR (20) (level)

That. So 35 base?

10. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Looks like Bowmans got Phantom's FJ (120 ms), which is ironically faster than Thieves original FJ (240 ms I believe?).

L > delay decreased on original FJ for all Thieves.

11. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    usa

WOW, hurricane hits an additional target!? THIS IS AN EMERGENCY, WE NEED 50 NEW PAIRS OF PANTS UP HERE STAT! Is that an additional 20% status resistance, I spy?

Lf> full english translations

12. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Thank you so much <3, 20% status from this skill, + another 15% status from the other skills, puts us at 35% yes indeed :) now with the 25% from cyngus knights, ima be rolling with 60% status <3 all my want And yeah for double Hero will!

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

No, your answer is there.

They don't, but you can catch a glimpse of it here.

Either it is specific to KMST, but criticals across some classes look to do up to ~3X damage? I've looked at the Paladin, I/L and F/P videos for 1.2.479 and that's what it looks like to me, probably a glitch?

14. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

So it's all a lie to make us think Adventurers were better. WE'VE BEEN LIED TO.

15. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

paladin : i say i like this so far. having 13k range to be hitting 100k+ charges. Me likey

16. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

It seems Arrow Blaster hits up to 4 mobs like Sky Song, but is way more stronger at 336% vs. 250%.

17. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

for the bm users. I think the new 4th job mob move is pretty good. He unfortunately didnt use arrow blaster that much, but it does hit more than 1 target though!

18. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Jesus. The speed on the improved Blast is insane.

Waiting for updated values.

19. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

i'm extremely mixed on all this BM changes.

i just.. i don't know. i would like the green things to become a red color.

phoenix why u on fire why is hurricane 3rd job whyyyyy
    also why does phoenix not hit twice anymore they removed the hyper skills around it.. i wanted to be more bird-oriented

20. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    usa

I think once you get past the start up arrow blaster is extremely fast and quite powerful as well.