Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

I'd assume it's that they just decided to throw Adv Mastery in random places instead of balancing out skill bonuses, then there's jobs with a specified Adv Mastery skill.

Adv Combo itself is already a strong skill prior to the mastery bonus. Seeing as Combat Mastery got increased to a 30 SP skill and gives 50% PDR only, it doesn't feel worth the 30 SP. They should have threw the mastery bonus onto Combat Mastery rather than making Adv Combo an even more worthy skill.

The same goes for Arch Mages, they threw the mastery bonus onto summons when they could have lowered the summons to 20 SP and 1 other skill from 30 to 20 SP. Then from there, make Buff Mastery (Magic Master) to 30 SP giving the bonuses of 70% Mastery, 30 MA, 50% buff duration.

There are plenty of skills that aren't worth the amount of SP they cost, and probably a few that are worth more than they cost.

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Magic Guard: can no longer be dispelled

can no longer be dispelled

can no longer be dispelled

YESSSS!!! T.T

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Who 1v1s before level 200?

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Lol, Evans went from no status resistance to almost max status resistance, with a 35 second cooldown, rather quickly...

And Xenons got nerfed even more. Ouch.

Really? We're doing this again? Increasing number of hits when Unlimited monstrously increased the damage cap?

Nostalgia wave hit me when they removed so many Archer staples since beta and The Third Flight.

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

im happy with the all the rest skill change ... but the one skill I hate that they replace final attack skill for 20 m.att skill ... that is most disappointed change I ever seem
    a whole attack skill change for 20 attack and 20% movespeed increase? srs?

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

I thought magic guard could already not be dispelled awhile ago: http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=53552

7. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

I personally see nothing wrong with that.

I'd just like to know what KMS think of the -1 speed level.

8. Proton Straight Male
    IGN: RenmazuoDX
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 220
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Mugiwaras
    Alliance: Imperium
    Farm: RenVilleDX
    Kentucky

Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Its not bad dont get me wrong it just looks kinda odd. But since they increased Combat Mastery's max level from 10 to 30, I just think it would look a little more organized if they put it over there and gave us either a 15% min crit increase which is standard fare for alot of classes or some % crit chance which would be nice because Heros dont really have much crit ability beside Enrage and Rageing Slash, especially compared with how much crit related stuff Paladins and Dark Knights get also.

Also I forgot to mention how tickled I am that they made Enrage a toggler, hot dam!

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

considering the fact they gave them 20% more crit damage from incising, youll have 35% crit at level 200 20+5+10, add phantoms link of 15% critical and your at 50% ._. You already get 15% minimum crit damage from enrage.
    That and considering the fact when you enrage, your Raging Blow becomes 335% x 5 with 2 hits being 100% critical. What more critical can you reasonably ask for without it being borderland broken?

10. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Wasn't it already like that?

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

i think it was, all i remember i couldn't dispell it in pvp ._. making all mages broken in there

"A new NPC in Leafre, Bucklerman has been added to sell general mastery books."

quoted from maxes blog, does any1 know what books he sells?

12. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Ok, I've been looking for a video about Aran's swings and from what I'm getting from someone at EF and on this video.
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTY3MDY3Mjky.html

I'm assuming that the Swing skills can now be chained akin to Kaisers and Demon Slayer's Dragon/Demon Slash.

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

@Abysseon;
    After the initial RED changes, Nexon derped and made it dispellable again.

14. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

LHC isn't exactly small and crowded like SH.

15. Proton Straight Male
    Kentucky

Enrage is for single target only though, it forces all your attacks to attack only 1 target. I thought maybe it would be nice if instead of haveing to depend on other skills for critical % chance increases or % min crit increases, it would have been nice to have some standard increase of either one of those 2 so that we could mob with increased crit instead of haveing to rely on specialized skills to get these crit bonuses. Agian im going to say it, DRk's and Pallys get way more of both of those than Heros so yeah lol would have been nice.

16. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

It wouldn't surprise me if Hero becomes the class with the highest DPS. They were already up there in DPS before, but the Raging Blow buff will probably earn them the top spot.

17. Neutron Male
    IGN: Irorika
    Server: Scania
    Level: 205
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: ZeitVier
    Alliance: Beater
    Farm: Anzu
    thailand

Luminous

- Fixed a bug in regards to Sunfire/Eclipse
    - Black Blessing: Orbs now stay even if you hit in Equilibrium. Damage reduction effect works on damage reflected damages as well. Will not be reduced if monster's attacking skill ignores damage & avoid of your character is 100%
    - Equiilibrium: When attacking enemies with damage reflection, you also get 1 damage.
    - Anti Magic Shell: The shell will disappear if you are affected with seduce, undead, stun, and transform. The shell will not disappear for darkness or curse, and you will be affected by those. Additionally, the shell now disappears only if your status resistance could not resist the status effect.
    - When Ordinary Magic Guard and Bless of Darkness's damage reduction is in effect together, Bless of Darkness's damage reduction will be a priority before Ordinary Magic Guard's.

Cr. leafre.net

18. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

your still at 30% critical without enrage at mobs. While still having 1 of your raging blow lines being auto crit. .-. still don't understand want more when your mob move been increased in % damage, 1 line auto crits now, and now hits 2 more mobs. Thats like saying you want cake, you get to eat that cake, then demanding more. The buffs heroes gotten are adequate enough, and now with the % changes with enrage, they are probably going to be number 2 now, just under kaiser ._. It would of been nice, but it would of been broken

19. Proton Straight Male
    Kentucky

Ok then 15% min crit would have been satisfactory then since the only time we can go beyond 120% min crit is when we Enrage so there, that would do nicely.

20. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Combo Drain and Combo Barrier no longer require command keys. You now need to use the hotkey to activate them like a regular buff. They're otherwise completely identical to before, including their descriptions -_-'