Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

While AR couldn't hit it before, it was because of the Vertical Range. The actual problem was that Ariel is 100% Holy Immune.

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

If only they'd give bishops element reset?

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

so, marksman only have 20% status ._. Ehhh i can live with it, its 5% more, i like the damage reduction shield we get, but wont save you if your seduced, as you cant attack ._.

and does this mean we get 1 more line to Snipe? because of the 1 skill giving +1 line to skills with more than +2 lines

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Marksmen look absurdly strong after this update. Additional Bolt would make Snipe 11 hits with Hypers, giving them a spammable attack that does 5390%. The Bowmaster updates look like crap in comparison. Extreme Archery: Crossbow is much better than the Bow version (+25% critical max vs +20 atk...come on). Arrow Blaster looks pretty terrible based on the videos I've seen. Bowmasters could have used the type of boost that Marksmen got. Marksmen were already a good class before these updates.

5. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Looking at the skill tables now I still have a few questions/notes:

1. Is the only thing changed about ele amp is that it affects dot now or does it affect range too?
    2. Fervent drain means that if a monster (probably boss) has 5 dot effects cast upon it, all the damage being done to it is increased by 25%! Or am I wrong? If I'm right, LF> flame gear asap (if that'll work with fervent drain that is).
    3. With Flame Haze there will almost never be a need to cast poison mist anymore. Unless the dot from regular poison mist is separate from the dot of the mist left by flame haze (seems unlikely but I can't tell at this point).
    4. I still don't like that the cooldown of slime virus is a whopping 60 seconds -T__T-
    5. Judging by the video, it looks like tele's horizontal distance slightly improved and vertical improved by quite a lot. Also noticed that the teleport delay may or may not have been lowered o__O
    6. Elemental Adapting yay.
    7. Mana Burn seems to give every hit of a fire-based skill the ability to do 50% more damage than it's supposed to do, although at a chance of 10%. Me likey.
    8. Ignite kind of reminds of of a lite version of flame aura
    9. Flame Orb is now on par to Poison Breath as a main 2nd job attack skill. One may argue that's it's even better than PB now xD
    10. No words to explain the joy of the change made to booster. If green MPE potions start working, there'll now be no need for decent SI / azwan attack speed inner ability (?)
    11. No words to explain the stupidity of removing Slow.
    12. On the fence about Big Bang being removed.

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Its only useful for level 200 mm's, as they removed Strafe for us in its entirely, we only get to do 1 on 1 damage at 195 ._. Otherwise we are stuck with Pierce till 195. Do wish they increased the duration of the damage reduction shield to last as long as 1 time seduction so we dont die x0x

On topic, jesus christ that PUPPET ._. all my want <3

7. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

What kind of changes were made to Aran? It seems important yet underlooked...

I'm going to say this again and again, but what's the point of Accuracy on skills?

8. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Welcome to the world of I/L, Dark Knight, Paladin and probably Nightlord. Nexon can't even balance within a class grouping.

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

You say that as if Nexon ever intended to balance the classes and not just buff all of them in turn to keep players interested.
    This is wrong, friend.

10. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

I'm glad that they buffed chain lightning and increased thunder storm's attacking
    speed but the new i/l skills are still lackluster for me.

Why did they alter glacial chain's hyper to critical rate instead of removing all related ones
    to improve another skill in 4th job? Am I missing something with glacial chain despite its
    nerfed 3rd job state?

11. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

switching topics, anyone has any idea what the hell is going on with criticals after this update?

they seem to get progressively stronger the further up they are on the lines of damage:

needless to say, those lines do not fall within our 1.5-1.5x min/max crit multiplier. full vid here
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=M4s_BOCPXLo

12. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Very well then, I guess I will simplify the statement. Nexon has no idea how to buff certain classes, even in the simplest terms of adding %, they still manage to buff classes disproportionately such that gaps continue to widen. In fact, they seem expert in unbalancing classes whether in ignorance or stupidity.

@Above, I watched a few more videos and it appears as if critical lines get progressively stronger the more lines that are critical. Something new, or unintended?

@Below, that's a pretty good explanation.

13. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

@ShinkuDragon My guess is that they accidentally made the critical multiplier stack with itself with every consecutive hit. 1.XX * 1.XX * 1.XX and so on. Kind of like how % damage multipliers would stack with themselves with Shadow Partner for a while.

I could be wrong though.

14. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

At any rate this revamp sort of sucks for a Marksman who hasn't got Remove Cooldown for Snipe, which will be most of them. What are their 1v1 options from 100 - 194?

15. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

My guess is they made a mistake. If crit were to actually hit that high, I'm not saying it would be bad but just plain stupid.

16. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

everything looks cool, specially U. Arrows. Its a better fusillade than fusillade.

That said Arrow Blaster looks horrendous,I thought it was something like that luminous skill that you can aim up or down.

Pierce hitting 5 times also looks bad, disabling the damage cap for the skill and letting it 1 or 2 at most would be the best IMO.

17. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

“Meteor’s extra attack applies to all skills while Meteor is on cooldown”

Does this mean that every other attack gets an extra line of damage while Meteor is on cooldown? I’m confused.

18. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

It's basically like Final Attack. Activation Rate: 60% for 220% damage.

19. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Oh, awesome! Meteor Shower is now useful.

20. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

I looooove the archer changes~ Bowmasters move around quickly with quick attacks and marksman have to focus on staying far away from enemies, really interactive and fun.

But seriously Nexon, change BM's effects to red please :(