Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

it made me feel like our summon was really unique, for one we had a major skill based on it and two it attacked with two lines.

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Is the defense cap still raised to 10k? I heard some people say a while ago it wasn't removed so i'm rather confused.
    Also, with 250% defense... how much defense would I even get when I have 12k without shield mastery?

Would I have to add all the %defense on my equips to 250% and find out my base defense to figure out what my total defense would be?

3. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Yeah, defense cap is still 9999

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Meh, I'm sad to see the variable animations on BaM attacks gone. Oh well, at least there are some damage buffs. vOv

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Dispel removing Seduce, Zombify and Stun, and Angel Ray's party healing effect ignoring Zombify... couldn't ask for more, I'm fully pleased. *tears of joy*

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Ah man... getting 9999 defense is so easy with just 50% already.
    I'm glad it's back to 250% but still a bit dissapointed.

7. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

KMST 1.2.478
    Advanced Combo Attack
    Changed - damR (5 --> 10) (roundUp(level/6) --> 5+roundDown(level/6))

KMST 1.2.479
    Advanced Combo Attack
    Changed - damR (10 --> 5) (5+roundDown(level/6) --> roundUp(level/6))

Does this mean that during 1.2.478, ACA was 15% damage per orb?

8. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

paladins should have the ability to ignore HP % attacks. having all that defense and only able to use it on regular mobs is disappointing

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Apparently.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

It's been a waste of a skill since they changed Sanc to not do fixed damage anymore. Nail in the coffin was when ACB was changed to hit mobs 6 times.

Also Paladins should be the exception to the 9999 DEF cap. Just allow them to obtain up to 99999 or some pomegranate. They're supposed to be defensive supporters.

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Anyone know if the new Angel Ray has more vertical range in KMST than the current version in GMS? GMS AR hits absolutely nothing unless it's in a straight line.

12. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

I can tell you it has 100 more Horizontal range.

13. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I dislike the skill that looks like a UFO spamming arrows. Looks dumb as f'uck

Edit: I agree with @Pink Bean; Change the colors of our jump and FA. Green makes us look like WAs. We are bowmasters, we utilize fire to destroy enemies, our dam summon is a flaming bird. Incorporate the color red into our FA and jump or at the very least our mobbing. Don't take away everything that makes us who we are.

14. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

they still need to increase the range for the summons....

15. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Well at least it's easier to cap magic defence now.
    And it looks like we got a ton of attack from our elemental charge skill now.

16. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

English translations posted for Warrior, Magician, and Archer/Bowman.

Edit: Images are still uploading.. so.. sorry.

17. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Can anyone elaborate on Aran's Swing changes?

18. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Do Bishops still have to use Energy Bolt on Ariel? (last PB statue)
    It's silly how they still haven't done anything about that.

19. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

The added horizontal range should allow them to hit her from the middle platform on the left with angel ray.

20. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

looking at wound shot.. hm, i'd have to memorize HP recovery cooldowns now asdfghjkl

>we still have mortal blow
    >still have % accuracy

stop it
    PLEASE DO SOMETHING WITH ACCURACY IT IS A USELESS STAT

the problem is that ariel is immune to holy attacks