Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

For marksman <3 The glorious no charge pierce <3 I think marksman received Sharp eyes passives hyper links judging from the video. Going to have to find that out but it looks glorious

I think they replaced the bird hypers with SE hypers(which in my case, ill gladly give up +1 line to frosprey for) Look at the video, it clearly has SE where frostprey would be.

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

i don't see why they couldn't add attack count +1 on phoenix/frostprey's skill table. it looks like they retained the improved attack speed

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

I get to keep Frostprey that's awesome, I thought they may remove it or something and i happen to like the new look. But they canned arrow eruption, blizzard strafe etc, dang nostalgia kicking in. I'm pretty excited about the changes, they look good, can't wait for the update now. I really like the new and updated animations, dragon pulse etc. But the new puppet replacement looks a bit odd.

I like that new glacier music too, very nice. I also think the skill sound effects are pretty good too so far for these adventurer revamps.

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

It would of been nice i guess to have 2 line frosprey :/ But im liking these changes so far! BTW here

If you look closely, you can see the arrow typhoon around you shooting arrows as well :)

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Whut. Why is everything Blue? And that one Green skill. They set Phoenix on fire permanently and then decide to shy away from keeping Bowmasters Red/Fiery?
    Lame.

Nonetheless, totally gonna play again for the new revamp. Adventurers forever. And Bowmasters are da best <3

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

You forget that the hottest flame isn't Red but blue :3

7. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

To be honest...I like it.
    ALSO:
    Hurricane - Split Damage
    Changed - Name (폭풍의 시-스플릿 데미지 --> 애로우 플래터-엑스트라 타겟)
    Changed - Description (폭풍의 시의 데미지를 1/2로 감소시키고, 공격 횟수를 증가시킨다. --> 애로우 플래터로 공격하는 몬스터 수를 증가시킨다. )
    Changed - Level readout (공격 횟수 #attackCount 증가 , 데미지 1/2로 감소 --> 몬스터 수 #targetPlus 증가)
    New - targetPlus (1) (

The only withdraw is the new arrow animation for hurricane, they did not change the hurricane animation it self, thanks heavens, but the arrows do not seem as slick and fast as before.

Also what is with the Phoenix hate? ITS A PHOENIX ITS SUPPOSED TO BE ON FIRE. Aaaaaaaaaaaand I like it ^__^

8. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

No charge Pierce <3 me gusta

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

I'm glad they fixed Blast. Maybe next they can do something about Heaven's Hammer, because it's starting to feel like a waste of a skill.

Also, I'm starting to worry about thieves. Between the cygnus and adventurer revamps, they're the only class that hasn't gotten an update yet, so I feel like either they're working on something major, or they don't have a clue what to do with them. I don't play thieves often, but I hope for their sake that it's the former.

10. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

On a second thought, I also find it pity that they removed puppet, I used it a lot at bosses solely because of the DMG absorption.

EDIT:
    On a better read: Illusion Step : Elite Puppet damage absorption effect is added.

*Waves goodbey to puppet*

Okay actually I still do not like this, give me my puppet back!

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

IKR IZZY, ive wanted this forever!

12. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

I find it funny that in this video, all those item drops are flying/bouncing all over the place upon kill. Is that a side-effect of something?

Phoenix became more Moltres-like in a way.

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Seriously, it's about time.
    Also, lolwut at Easy Mode Magnus.

14. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Why is everyone lol'ing at this? It's not like normal magnus is very accessible...i have been using him as a punching bag since hypers simply because he's a physical resist mob but i couldn't kill normal mode unless i were constantly on point with my options.

15. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Holy crap, that would make Arrow Blaster hit up to 5 mobs.

16. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

so is our final attack like trifiling whim? i only saw it in the 2nd job video and that was one instance.
    NEVERMIND, saw it. where is the skill though? final attack was not listed on the changes besides animation adjusting

i think we should have some other options for our quiver system, adding onto it would be detrimental unless we have a very short cooldown when switching.. and crafting arrows seems tedious, but manageable, the only thing i'm concerned about is our USE tab getting filled all to hell.

17. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

It will probably still be tough for people to tackle, although I admit that no Zombify is a huge plus to me.

18. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

I guess so..? The arrows fly around freely and awkwardly. I think final attack for bow's just gained the same effect as what wind archers. I didn't see anything about ignoring damage reflect though.

So they nerfed phoenix' attack count but it now hits up to 6 mobs I believe. I'd like if they added a fire DoT with phoenix but oh well. Hurricane's movement speed while casting got nerfed by 60 as well, no more full speed through maps I guess.

I'm not exactly that fond of blaster, not really what I was expecting.

19. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

It's not like blue flames though D: It's just, blue lasers. :/

I too like the flaming Phoenix, especially since my Macro has been titled "Go, Moltres!" since Macro has been released.

20. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Wow, yeah. Max Critical Damage looks like it got a serious increase.