Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
  1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Thanks , this is what I want to know , clear and effective =D
    Nice if nexon can only make raging blow single target while enrage while other skill remain as usual >.<

2. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

you're hitting 21000% 1v1 according to joetang, i think heroes are hitting enough, and then some, by this point

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

For what Joetang calculate is % , I believe that Hero having a very high % but lose hit per second althought it is quite similar with pala and drk as well.
    I not saying hero not strong because I am a Hero as well ,just some time feel not hitting enough target while many job main target skill like Demon Impact and Giga Slasher during transform hit more than 1 , and using Uprising Rage with 1 target is kind of waste. But now with toggle on/off 1orb I believed already much better.

I think the range of Raging Blow before and after Enrage should be exchange , I don't enraged Raging Blow with lower range while Normal Raging Blow with multiple target should given the new range

4. Donator Straight Male
    panama

they both have massive range already actually, regular raging blow has enough range to hit the bird statues of PB, with enraged being almost on par with the range of a full-screen attack
    paladins have... i don't know how many hits they have, but it's less than the six heroes have on their raging blow, DrK past this update have only 4 hits with gungnir (and at a slower attack speed than raging blow) on KMS, where this came from, hitting the 50m cap with your regular mobbing move is nigh-impossible bar certain ultimates as far as i know, so a hero can, and will outdamage both kaisers and demon slayers, until they get some new insane mechanic/gear which allows them to start hitting the cap again.

all in all, heroes right now have the best 1v1, mobbing and range, of all the warriors (except demon slayer in range, and dark knights in 1v1 range i'd believe.)

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Ya...when see the revamp ,I knew it is good enough compare to Paladin and Drk Knight , I have no ideas that nexon revamp warrior adventurers always keep the short range skill , every new warrior job have extremely long range , eg. DA and Soul Master normal hit is like half screen already. Look at us.

What I mean was , new enrage raging blow range should be normal raging blow since , not that harm with short since I am hitting one unit. With longer range raging blow , I might able to hit all arms of Zakum in once or all head of Horntail in once , add range for enrage raging blow does not change much just no need to position that hard only

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

As an I/L Archmage...

At first, I was excited when RED was announced.

Then I was disappointed when 1.2.478 rolled in. Lost my DoT for critical rate, which I already have 95% of (and I haven't even got my Phantom to Level 2 Link!)

Then 1.2.479 was Nexon punching me in the gut. Sure, we got buffed, but that's literally translating it as "Sorry, we couldn't think of new interesting skills for I/L, so have your Chain Lightning back and buffed, like we do for every I/L "revamp". Have fun!"

We get a near-to-useless Binding Skill that requires us to Keydown so we can't attack and bind like Demon Slayers. (I understand they tried to make it Party-Using, but hey, DS can party-use and be aggressive at the same time while hitting half the map all the time, why can't we?)

We lose our DoTs and actual freezing for Critical Rate which most of us have complete no need for and for slow-freezing.

Someone needs to send Nexon this in Korean - You should be making Ice truly Ice - Bind everything that's frozen so they stay frozen and can't do anything. And turn that critical rate to something useful like max critical damage for instance.

After so many years as an I/L Archmage, I do believe I'm entitled to this rant of mine, as ungraceful and greedy as it sounds (besides, if you're aren't greedy enough, you get shafted.)

7. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Hmm?

Changed - Delay (gungnirDescent - 960 ms --> gungnirDescent - 840 ms)

Isn't that the same speed? :o
    Or are you referring to the CD?

8. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Crit ring? More base crit means more ability to ditch crit sources for stronger lines. Plus we don't know if the crit damage stacking is intended or not...

What's wrong with chain lightning...

We don't know what stage of bind it is. We don't know what the invincibility protects against. We don't know what kind of bosses it affects.

I'm sure if it turns out to be stage 3 (anything other than stage 1, really), invincibility against 100%+ HP attacks, and works on RA bosses, you would stop complaining. It's likely that 2/3 of those are true though.

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

The most disappointing part of the revamp for me.

Hopefully frozen orb will get some decent hypers instead of glacial chain.

10. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Hi all, this is my first post in Southperry.

The revamped BM is so horribly done, I can’t resist giving some feedback. Here it goes:

Spoiler

11. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

Slime Virus needs to last 60(or 50) seconds on boss tagged mobs

12. Donator Straight Male
    panama

i was referring to enraged raging blow (since they're both 1v1 skills) enraged has a delay of 7xx

13. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Arrow Blaster might be tolerable if they give AFA a second type of final attack specifically for Arrow Blaster. Just make Arrow Blaster have the ability to shoot two arrows with each of its attacks and take out the 15 second limit on it, and it should be a decent skill.

14. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

I'm sure my brother and others are looking for real party utility, so the #1 change that must occur for Freezing Breath to become useful isn't even in RED. Although a large swath of players are opposed to it, Ignore PDR must work exactly like it does in KMS, and from early indications, it might not since Spark/Unlimited is looking radically different.

The second thing is the 15%/30% Ignores per second must stack additively which we don't know about but is questionable since they gave it such odd numbers. 15% and 30% would take an uneven number of seconds to get to 100% which just seems odd. Multiplicative over the duration of the skill still is nothing shabby, but of course requires the first point and high PDR for utility.

Third, revert the cooldown changes.

I've already complained about the other I/L skill things and buff inequity so I'll leave those alone this time around.

Given the only minor changes recently, I don't have high hopes for anything else. And given the direction of Spark/Unlimited, I have negative expectations.

15. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about but it doesn't seem to have anything to do with what you're quoting me for.

16. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

Don't we all :P

17. Proton Straight Male
    IGN: RenmazuoDX
    Level: 220
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Mugiwaras
    Alliance: Imperium
    Farm: RenVilleDX
    Kentucky

Not really talking about any calculations and all that, Im just looking at it at face value exactly as I see it.

Rageing Slash + Enrage looks to be just fine in my opinion, going to be quite a nice upgrade compared to what it is now but I see what some of you are getting at that rageing slash's damage needs to be amped up more which would be nice also.

Or allowing Heroes to hit multiple targets while Enraged would be nice also of course that would also resolve my complaint of not haveing any min crit increase except for 1v1 so that change would definitely be appreciated.

(For those of you wondering why I say "Rageing Slash" it is because I dont feel like an attack ending in the word "blow" suits us, it sounds more Paladinish and I think that "Slash" would have been more appropriate.)
    Last edited by RenmazuoDX; 2013-06-09 at 10:11 PM.

18. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Ah, wow, I didn't realize Enrage increased the attack speed too. That's insane... :/

19. Donator Straight Male
    panama

must... refrain...

the last thing heroes need right now is MORE DAMAGE.

20. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Can't wait to see what they do with dbs and kaisers if heroes were this massively buffed.
    Just give DBs a dagger in the mouth too, ala zoro and maybe another 2 arms to kaisers so they can use another sword.