1. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

heroes have been full of bullpomegranate for a while, every patch manages to increase the amounts somehow. needless to say you're not the only one pissed.
    it's a buff any way you see it, unless you got some absurd amounts of boss damage the new formula is better for us. it just means that %'wise, we don't get as much juice from boss damage as before.

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

they need to make us mob at least 8, i mean jesus christ, paladins can only mob 3, i mean it, 3 until 4th job, da fk is with that. All other warriors can mob past 3 starting at 2nd job ._. What i suggest they do, Is change the mob hit to 5, so with acb +3= 8 mobs at least ._. cause at this point, 10 mob heroes, and 8 mob drks going to beat us down when it comes to training again. i don't want to go back to old paladin mobbing, it was horrendous. plox nexon do something about this

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Yeah, I know it's a buff, but I question how good it will be in the long run. Also I'm trying to think ahead on the best way to utilize potentials and whatnot since, in some cases, going for Boss Damage just won't be efficient.

Also, yeah the whole mobbing thing for warriors has been totally screwed up. I was fine with Paladins mobbing the most simply because their mobbing damage sucked anyways. Heroes mobbing the most and having great range and the best damage etc is just absurd. All pros and no cons.

But I am still hopeful, Nexon has shown so far in this RED update that they aren't afraid to continue making changes (like how Arans, Mercs, Evans, etc have been changed almost every patch) even if the patch doesn't focus on the characters being changed. So we could see more warrior/mage changes for several more patches to come. I just hope the KMS players are vocal about the issues.

4. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

A hero is a class. Incising is a skill. Hero's incising is a hero skill.

5. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

I don't know what kind of paradise your server is, where mastery books flow like water yet never fluctuate in price, but here in Windia mastery books are among the least reliable source of income. They hardly drop, they almost never give out desirable books, and botters sell mystery mastery books for like 5-10 mil, making it so that the time required to get them isn't worth it.

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

There is a buff you get from using Blast and Max's translation says something about there being a different effect for Blast when "Hero's Incising" buff is active. This is what is confusing me. I want to know what the buff is that you get from Blast and if it applies just to Blast itself or Blast and ACB.

7. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

come to bera ._. every other shop is a mmmber tbh..... and as of late the book prices have been going up :o

8. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

http://www.southperry.net/showthread...=1#post1143911

Color changes.

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Well I'm bored so I decided to share my frustrations with the new patch for BMs.

So here are my list of issues.

1) Quiver had the potential to be an amazingly good skill yet they messed it up. As it is now, it's really underwhelming having only 10 arrows and some near useless effect. I have dreamed of a time when an archer would hold a Quiver and selectively choose an element they want their arrow imbued in or an effect. This would mean that we could have had Fire Arrows with a capacity of 5000 arrows, Draining Arrows for a capacity of 200 or something and just have a ton of elements. Then Advanced Quiver would have improved those effects or added new ones. So much potential yet it's wasted on an underwhelming 20 arrows of nothing. So depressing.

2) Bow Mastery still gives accuracy. Every other job has mastery giving a more meaningful bonus such as attack. Accuracy is useless, why don't they realise this?

3) Extreme Archery: Bow should honestly be renamed to Extreme Stupidity. Only an idiot would give up 40% of their DEF for a useless 20 attack. For that matter -- the Marksman version is idiotic as well. There's no incentive to use it because the bonuses are underwhelming for such a huge sacrifice.

4) Marksmanship still gives accuracy. Seriously. What the hell?

5) How the pineapple does Mortal Blow still exist?

6) Uncountable Arrow is god awful looking, and that's putting it lightly. The skill itself is a glorified strafe and even outdamages the much more useless Arrow Blaster at 2,447%/s fastest 2.

7) Arrow Blaster is pineappleing useless. It's weaker than current Hurricane, a third job skill. It has no FA, so it doesn't benefit from AFA (and consequentially neither do most skills) and it has a 15 second key-down duration with a big start up delay. These things are detrimental to DPS. (New hurricane: 4,058%/s, Arrow Blaster: 2,044%/s, Old Hurricane: 5163%/s, all fastest 2 with 0% def)

8) Wound Shot is trashy too. It could have been better back then when Empress still healed but its use case is really minimal and not worth adding points for.

9) Why does SE have a hyper to add a useless 5% def effect? Ugh.

tl;dr this patch blows.

I hope it gets fixed next time because it feels rushed and bad.

10. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i don't know if i'm doing my math right... but assumming a dark knight has full HP (and 100% ignore in our servers), he can hit cap damage with gungnir on bosses at less than 1.4m range...

50 000 000 / 1.5 (min-max crit rate)
    33 333 333 / 4.43 (gungnir's damage)
    07 524 454 / 3.6 (the sum of all our total damage % +1)
    02 090 126 /1.5 ("berserk")
    01 393 417

that's with no %attack or %dmg from weapons and potentials and stuff, i know it's not easy to achieve 1.4m range, but still... if we add 140% boss to this (70% on main hand and secondary, to keep it semi-avg on a funded person)

01 393 417 * 3.6 / 5
    01 003 260

that looks like a very small number needed to reach the new damage cap o.o

edit @ above: i hope they're doing it as someone said, putting out the skills as ideas, watching the feedback, and then changing the skills (all while forgetting to give FA to newer skills) but even so, it's like they just say "let's have this skill have this % damage and this many hits because i feel so! math is for nerds!"

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Doesn't AFA still give %accuracy as well lmao.

I'm expecting that all the adventurer revamps will literally be like this, and then weeks down the road they'll fine tune it some more. Hopefully the korean community is pointing out why these changes are pomegranate.

12. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Thieves, pirates, dual blades, and cannon shooters are still coming so I'm guessing there's at least two more kmst patches and then further possible changes in the first RED update.

Should be plenty of time for them to address most of the concerns.

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

lets hope so, still need a mob increase for paladins, bms need an entire reworking, and possibly increased damage on blast(please)

I/L still got some issues. F/P slime virus is still useless sorta.

14. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Eh, the slime lasts for 60 seconds. It's a better bossing DoT effect than Fire Demon since you don't have to refresh it as often. Okay, it won't split and hit multiple targets while bossing, but most boss summons don't last long enough for an added DoT to be worthwhile.

15. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

I specified my question in my earlier post, I want to know if the damage, crit, and PDR buff apply to ACB as well as Blast. I don't care too much about the animation.

@ShinkuDragon: Lol, I guess eventually they will have to go back to their hits increased strategy.

16. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

This is pretty close to my thoughts. I thin Quiver and Extreme just need some tweaking, but Blaster... just make it an improved Hurricane with up/down aiming.
    That's without even mentioning the strange new animations and green everywhere.

17. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

I found a Phantom video.

18. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Forgot to mention that I pineappleing miss Puppet.

That guy was my best friend for years. I even let my friend name it for me and it had that name for years. How can Nexon be so cruel to kill off my BM's best friend?

:(

19. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

I never gave mine a name and now I feel bad.

20. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

It will automatically change once you finish the 10 arrows. So hurricane will alternate the types considerably fast.