Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

You have to remember that by revamping Adventurers, Phantoms are gaining new or different skills to steal so their damage could change drastically from that alone.

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

They lost Combo Attack, so thats a con for Phantom.

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

That is exactly why I'm worried, given that the loss of Combo Attack just got offset and more by Crossover Chains (I think?) and all of this is so up in the air there's no saying what will happen.

Nexon hasn't helped to quell my doubts given that Phantoms are still far weaker than the one that was first introduced partially due to Adventurer skill changes (Lol Rapid Fire) and partially because Nexon does not know the meaning of re-balance, and that's after what, two buffs to them?

4. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

i think they'll manage with +100% total damage from crossover chains.

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

I don't understand how the Elemental Charge skill works at all. How does it stack and why does it keep referring to "5 charges" when we only have 4?

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Using a Charge skill (i.e. Flame Charge, Blizzard Charge, Lightning Charge, Divine Charge) gives you 1 Elemental Charge buff (your specialized skill) and you can get up to 5 stacks of that buff. I think you have to alternate the Charges or else you won't gain the buff.

I just realized they did a cool change to all the status effect shields (Divine Protection, Elemental Adapting, Anti Magic Shell) that makes them block only the really bad statuses like seduce, stun, zombify and transform. Things like darkness or curse won't be blocked by the shield (sort of annoying but great because you won't waste it on a crappy thing you can just all-cure). Also the shields won't be used up if your status resistance resists the effect. I think this might work the same way for Pain Killer and Concentration.

7. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

I don't like the new animation, I don't think I'd ever activate Enrage... Make the sword more elegant, pl0x.

8. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

I can't help but think the effects of Cross Over Chain are being misunderstood. I don't think it's a 100% increase in damage, but instead, saying that you'll do your full damage at full HP. What's the point of using it then? As your HP decreases, so does your damage. But in it's wake, you'll recieve instead the damage reduction stated in the description. But, seeing as I have no access to KMS let alone KMSt... I can't say for sure.

If it is indeed a 100% increase... I'm not going to lie, that's overdoing it.

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

From what I've see, your range doubles when it's on, with no other % damage boosts. I don't really see much of a problem with it, other than it makes boss damage really suck, though. Bowmasters also recieved a 100% damage buff, but not all the time, at least one out of every 10 attacks, though.

10. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

What's more is that Wild Hunters have another party buff that gives +10% attack, which is significantly better than 5% crit rate and 5% defense ignore in most cases.

Maybe if they made the SE hypers into something like 20% min crit damage and 20% max crit damage. That would be a pretty nice buff I think.

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

So then, if it excludes boss damage, does it also ignore the bonus from Reincarnation?

12. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Now that Dark Impale no longer has hypers that change it I want to see it hit 8 monsters 6 times. Give it slightly longer range as well.

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

It's not that it excludes it, I just mean that boss damage is much less effective when you already have so much % damage, when you're already sitting on +100% damage, then 30% boss would only boost your damage by 15%, even less since there are other % damage bonuses outside of Cross Over Chain, yeah? Not that I think 30% boss damage should always be 1.3x damage, that would be terrible.

14. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

to put it simply, it works exactly the same way that your potential works, it's an increase of 100% total damage.

so if you hit 100, now you hit 200. if you got 100% boss damage, it would stack additively with crossover chains, making the previous 200 damage NOT 400, but 300 instead. since it's range+2*range

these are the sources of %total damage we have on our skills (meaning they are additive with each other)

gungnir HP bonus: +110% total dmg
    reinforce: +20% boss dmg
    reinforce: +20% dmg
    sacrifice: +10% boss dmg
    crossover: +100% total dmg

so when attacking a boss, it's like we had 260% boss damage before counting the boss damage in our weapon. so our weapon's boss damage won't be as effective since we're already stacked on it (in fact, at 300% boss damage, an increase of 30% boss would be less powerful than a 9% increase in attack)

edit: @MetaSeraphim; it already hits 8 monsters it seems, just needs the range increase. why the hell raging blow mobs the same amount at almost the same range, i have no pineappleing clue

edit: and pineapple it, enraged raging blow has a massive range of 320% almost as much range as our piercing through skill

15. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

They need to change Paladin Heaven Hammer Hyper skills to ACB hyper skills. +2 mob hit/+1 line/20% damage

They need to change Marksman Se hypers to something Useful to use, otherwise im just going to put my 2 extra point in my Pierce hypers 20% damage/ +1 line

16. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

With hyperskill raging blow hits 10 enemies 6 times, while paladin gets nerfed from hitting 9 enemies 6 times down to 6 enemies 5 times. Thats total bullpomegranate

17. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Bucklerman sells two things, the Mastery Book 20 and Mastery Book 30 for 14m and 20m. These books, when double clicked, allow you to choose one of your skills that you wish to increase the master level of :O

I don't really know the specifics (does it include MW?) but it's step in the right direction for the mastery book system (after the dumb Mystery Mastery Book). :)

18. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

so its pretty much 55 coin myster mastery book, except not 100% effective, Hopefully their is a limited times you can buy this, or else alot of people goin to go out of buisiness

19. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

So if I alternate Lighting <-> Holy I can get the 5 stack? And then from what I'm reading if you use Blast after stacking Charges 5 times you get a buff called "Hero's Incising" which gives +40% damage, +40% Crit, and +30% PDR which lasts 45 seconds and applies to both ACB and Blast? Or am I reading this wrong?

EDIT: The translations are confusing, I don't understand this at all xD.

Soo, DRK currently has +80% raw damage now and +20% damage from DI reinforce vs. revamped +50% raw damage and +260% damage to bosses on Gungnir.
    Difficult to tell how much better this actually is. I will enjoy it since I barely have any boss damage atm (~61%) and none on my weapons. I am afraid of how much the scaling will hurt us in the long run tho.

20. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Can you change Quiver Cartridge while spamming hurricane or do you have to stop flow?