Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
  1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 Translated Skill Change Patch Notes

Well, it could potentially be easier since you have a set rank for your IA now, once you get to legendary, there's a much greater chance of staying at legendary when you circulate (just your first line draws from Legendary though and it'd cost NX), versus now where your Inner Abilites can draw from any of the ranks.

Really? I don't remember them changing it. They barely ever change multipliers.

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 Translated Skill Change Patch Notes

I just checked, I was wrong. Maybe I was thinking of 2H being changed. They are indeed 1.34x.

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 Translated Skill Change Patch Notes

Hmmm. No mention of elemental resets or elemental ignore for Bishops.

Guess we'll stay vulnerable to Hilla and co. in the absence of attacking classes.

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 Translated Skill Change Patch Notes

%DPS increase in +1-IAS is strongly dependent on skill and class/game playstyle. 8-10% is purely theoretical.

If they now make secondary weapons have the Guardian effect, and that the WA multiplier between 1H and 2H isn't that much different, then it boils down to slots and attack speed before speed cap. It makes 2H paladins happy, but does make shield users feel that their shield serves less purpose than it used to. Tit-for-tat I guess.

Hadriel

5. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 Translated Skill Change Patch Notes

without the rounding, the formula is (AS+10)/16, which at fastest speeds is a 8% increase, and lowest (9/10) a 5% increase so more than "purely theoretical" i'd call it an agreed middle ground, since nobody uses such slow weapons.

i like this dispaired balance myself.

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 Translated Skill Change Patch Notes

Nexon Korea, please, stop what you're doing before it's too late =_=

7. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 Translated Skill Change Patch Notes

Description: [Specialized Skill] Create three different type of arrows, Draining, Magic, and Poison to fill your Quiver. Pressing the skill key will change your arrows and all your current arrows will be switched to the different arrows. Draining Arrows drain a certain percentage of the damage to your health. Poison Arrows deal damage over time and can be stacked 3 times. Magic Arrows summon an additional arrow for damage. These arrows automatically recharge.

research and development

8. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 Translated Skill Change Patch Notes

If you're moving around and mobbing, there is only so much that IAS can provide. It IS a theoretical amount that is fairly accurately reflected when bossing. But if you're an AB and you have latency like mine...

I noticed something. They made Illusion Arrow do 100,000% reflected damage? Is that for real? Planting that on HT's tail means doing in the order of 100,000*1000 = 100m damage...

Hadriel

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 Translated Skill Change Patch Notes

Nexon tricked me. It should be 1200% at max level.

10. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 Translated Skill Change Patch Notes

GOTTA LOVE CHARGELESS PIERCING!

But sad to see Puppet and Blizzard go. I loved Blizzard.. Strange to say, but it was one of the reasons I became a Crossbow Man in the first place, around 6 years ago.
    And what's with Bolt Launcher? We're supposed to be ice-based - or better - to have some ice-based skills, not to be "Ice/Lightning" Marksmen.

Also, PLEASE NEXON, change Frostprey. Blue.. flames? Is that supposed to be an Ice Bird? Phoenix is amazing, but Frostprey as a recoloured Phoenix is a no-no.
    The "hit" animation also sucks (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtZ4vqNWVcg#t=45s). It's a small ice-y hit. It looked better before, IMO.

Having to only use Snipe and Piercing at 4th job is quite sad.. I'll miss Strafe, but I guess it's not that needed.

And this.. http://static.southperry.net/patch/s...008.effect.gif

Doesn't look that bad, but it could be better. :|

Also, @JoeTang:

"Extreme Archery: Crossbow: Decrease your physical and magical defense to improve your attack. ON/OFF Skill."

Considering the icon is different than Ranger's, as well as the description (Google Translate: "Enabling Skills Physical / Magical evasion value decreases and increases critical chance and critical damage. \ N use the skills that the effect is activated and deactivated when re-skill on and off # c #"), I think it meant "decrease your avoidability to improve your critical chance and damage".

Overall, it's not a bad revamp at all. But some things NEED to be adjusted. I definitely hope they will.
    Last edited by Combattente; 2013-06-06 at 01:31 AM.

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 Translated Skill Change Patch Notes

I just glazed over it as I saw Physical/Magical and assumed it was Defense, but it is indeed Avoid for Snipers. The patch notes say it increases weapon attack, but the in-game description says it increases critical hit rate and max critical damage, but the readout says it only increases max critical damage. Either way, Rangers suck.

12. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default KMST 1.2.479 Translated Skill Change Patch Notes

If the same skill for bowmen is really accuracy...

13. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

Ask a f/p they can tell you where to put multiple atking skills

14. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 Translated Skill Change Patch Notes

I think when it's a buff, they outright say that 'x has been increased'. Only when it's a nerf, they don't specify the exact details. Softening the blow, I suppose?

15. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 Translated Skill Change Patch Notes

it SHOULD be accuracy, for both marksmen and bowmasters.

it's defense, since we're now more mobility orientated.
    the stat is utterly useless (save for IA accuracy to damage conversion, but who really wants that over bossing %)

16. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

In this case I found out afterward that those were all indeed buffs.

17. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I am concerned that if they change it to an accuracy decrease that we will have a harder time hitting higher level mobs once Nexon releases more high level areas (200+). Regardless I strongly feel that the attack should be higher than 20 for what we are giving up.

18. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 Translated Skill Change Patch Notes

I'm so going to buy like 10 Fafnir 2H BW now that rosaries are now on par.

Decent SI, Increased ASPD IA, and Monster Park Extreme Speed potion all make it easy for people to transition to this set up.

19. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 Translated Skill Change Patch Notes

No, even the Inner Ability of Accuracy to Damage Conversion is weak at best since you see an increase in your attack range, but in reality, it just adds to your final damage.

20. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 Translated Skill Change Patch Notes

i'm talking about this being the only practical use for accuracy at the moment.

we have SO much of it, i'm right at 9450 accuracy on my bowmaster, which is ridiculous. it has no other use to us besides that ONE IA ability that barely does anything of merit

i would want a 30%-40% accuracy to 20% attack or even 10% attack debuff on ourselves but that's just too much to ask