Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Default [CMST Spark Update]-Video Sharing

Some HD video of the CMST Spark Update, which is CMS' version of Unlimited and which may be our version of Unlimited as well.

Feel free to comment and share more information.

UI changes

VPQ or equivalent

Strange Ocean

Last edited by Thousandwing; 2013-06-04 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Inserted Video

2. Default Re: [CMST Spark Update]-Video Sharing

Not a huge fan of Strange Ocean, or whatever it's called.

3. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: Sylvananna
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 210
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Alliance: Muse
    Farm: Farm
    canada

Default Re: [CMST Spark Update]-Video Sharing

Interesting. I like the way they changed the inventory UIs, especially the character equipment screen.

The bottom bar however looks really cheap to me; they could have done a much better job with that.

Pink Aqua Road is.. what? I imagine this is CMS exclusive content, because it doesn't seem to make much sense (though it looks like the area is implemented into the world map?)

The alien PQ looks incredibly boring. ALSO, HOW DARE THEY USE SHERENIAN MUSIC FOR THIS. (Bring back GPQ pls)

I imagine we'll be getting something similar to this for our Unlimited. This also might explain why there was the random alien data in the extractions a few patches ago.

4. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Holy what. Those UI changes are craaazy. Love the updated windows (stats, items, skills, etc), but the chat box/HP/level are not great.

edit: I saw this thread before the other one lol.

5. Default Re: [CMST Spark Update]-Video Sharing

Level 3 link skills..wow

6. Default Re: [CMST Spark Update]-Video Sharing

Liking the visual changes to Item, Skill, Equipped, Stats inventories... especially that it shows Boss Damage and Defense Ignore amounts on stats. What screen size is this? 1024? The windows seem a bit big though.

Not liking the HUD bar at the bottom.

7. Default Re: [CMST Spark Update]-Video Sharing

level 3 link skills at 210? That's a tad extreme....

8. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

My opinions:

UI looks more like a standard MMO where the equipment window shoes the character and such like that. Only thing iffy was the HP and MP bar.
    Their version of visitorPQ looks like dimension PQ.
    Strange Ocean looks horrible imo. Still need to see more function though. Then again, it's only a min.

9. Default Re: [CMST Spark Update]-Video Sharing

D: Since JMS's update is also called Spark, might the 3rd level link skills get extended to all worlds? I'm not keen on that for obvious reasons being that levelling is a nutjob in MSEA already. Love most of the re-designed UIs as well except for the bottom, it's too cluttered and looks more like what you'd see in other MMOs.

10. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male

California

I just realized, even though it might not make sense, what if these stuff are actually coming to gMS in the summer update? There's vPQ which lots of people have been asking for, lv 200+ content, and a UI that is similar to pre big bang-ish.

Yeah, I might be wrong.

11. Default Re: [CMST Spark Update]-Video Sharing

On the contrary, it makes perfect sense to me. Unlimited's coming up, Girasol said GMS isn't getting Unlimited verbatim and vPQ was originally from GMS too, all things that point towards an improved Unlimited. Besides, they also tested Root Abyss at CMSt before GMS got it.

12. Default Re: [CMST Spark Update]-Video Sharing

I love it to death, especially with the new features, except for the categorisation of skills and position of the chat box. The side left of the chat box also looks a bit meh. I wonder how GMS is going to replace the MTS button if they're getting this update. Two buttons would seem a bit weird. I hope they change the blue dialogue boxes to having the new black theme everything is getting.

I had hoped that the level 3 link skill was at level 180, though. Oh well.

13. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male

California

Then if that's so, this is clearly a giant step in a whole other direction. Not sure if glad or dissatisfied but a bit more both. Even if gMS doesn't get it and it ends up jMS or cMS, it's been known that every content will eventually make its way to other versions.

14. Default Re: [CMST Spark Update]-Video Sharing

It seems to me like the game is still in the current 1024x768 resolution in these videos. I'm hoping that they keep KMS' version of the lower menu, or at least make this custom one look a little more refined in the new resolution...

15. Default Re: [CMST Spark Update]-Video Sharing

Ha, and they laughed at me for getting my Demon Slayer to level 200. I will enjoy my extra boss damage.

New UI is kind of cool... I absolutely hate the chat box being in the middle of the screen at the bottom though. Inventory/char stat windows look nice.

16. Sacred cow Male
    IGN: Equi
    Server: Aquila
    Level: 235
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Pineapples
    Farm: holycow
    singapore

... Nope not worth my effort to get to lv 210 for link skills.

17. Default Re: [CMST Spark Update]-Video Sharing

Level 3 Link Skills at 180! Level 4 Link Skills at 250!

Nexon needs to change this ASAP. Ain't nobody got time for level 210 just for level 3.

18. Default Re: [CMST Spark Update]-Video Sharing

The number 4 is ugly, so level 5 at level 330. o3o

19. Default Re: [CMST Spark Update]-Video Sharing

Level 180? Rather want it to be lvl 150 or 160 and then never increase it again. With lvl 210 link skill it will be just another advantage for jobs that have a good link skill, like demon slayers will have 5% more boss dmg than an adventurer who have no link.

Make it obtainable before lvl 160 and they can release lvl 3 link, dont want it if its lvl 210..

20. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Is level 3 the same level of bonus as going from 1->2 or is it doubled for all that effort?