Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: [CMST Spark Update]-Video Sharing

Hopefully it is. Hopefully someone tells them about the damage cap or the level 210 Link Skills.

2. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

Default Re: [CMST Spark Update]-Video Sharing

well now I'm totally exited

3. Default Re: [CMST Spark Update]-Video Sharing

Now you have me all excited and hoping we're getting it soon :(

4. Helium Atom Gay Male
    IGN: CoveralAran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 181
    Job: Zero
    Guild: Smite
    Alliance: LevelUP
    Farm: King's Landing
    netherlands

Stop making us so excited!
    I don't like the HP/MP bar though, but...
    I don't know what to feel anymore, aaah!
    help

5. Donator Male
    IGN: LnFearNFaith
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 20x
    Job: Loladin/LolDrK
    Guild: Irresistible
    Farm: Amerish
    New_York

Can you tell them to just keep a flat 50mil damage cap across the board? Some people already hit 10mil on some skills as is on hypers. Having a damage cap in general is really dumb =/

6. Default Re: [CMST Spark Update]-Video Sharing

edit: I hope GMS Unlimited/Spark/whatever will have aspects than the CMS one though, most notably not implementing the different damage caps for different weapons, that's an awful feature ._. Looking forward to the patch highlights, I'm guessing they'll be up pretty soon? =P

7. Default Re: [CMST Spark Update]-Video Sharing

Spark just sounds rather lacklustre in comparison to Unlimited, so here's to you guys getting an Unlimited patch that doesn't have the blandness and rage of MapleSEA's Season 2 or the somehow even worse JMS and CMSt Spark that has a damage cap based on weapons and assumes people are going to fall over themselves to get level 3 link skills when it's set at 10 levels above the previous maximum.

It's almost like a contest to see who did it best now. :/

8. Default Re: [CMST Spark Update]-Video Sharing

I second this.

9. Default Re: [CMST Spark Update]-Video Sharing

I guess I am the only one who thinks the damage cap based on your weapon is a perfectly genius idea and a great way to keep everyone on the same level.

10. Default Re: [CMST Spark Update]-Video Sharing

Not really, that just means that EStaves/Wands 5-8, VIPs, VL, PvP/Imperial, Sengoku, and to a lesser extent, the 123 NX weapons are now completely worthless, since everyone will go for Empress/Fafnir for the higher cap as it currently stands. Hopefully they don't implement that, or at the very least heavily modify it so it doesn't screw over anyone who spent time/mesos/NX perfecting something other than Empress/Fafnir.

On another note, I don't really like that UI very much at all.
    Last edited by OrionTempest; 2013-06-07 at 08:34 AM.

11. Default Re: [CMST Spark Update]-Video Sharing

Regardless of how I personally feel about Spark and its UI, I hate it so much, even I think my hatred is ridiculous, I think we can all agree that this is something we want:

12. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Spoiler

But in another note, the thought in the back of my mind was that cMST provides content that is distributed to cMS, tMS, and gMS that are modified for them.

I guess this is how it looks like so far.

13. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: Sylvananna
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 210
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Alliance: Muse
    Farm: Farm
    canada

This makes it all worth it. @Mazz and I were legit talking about this feature like a week ago. I WANT IT

14. Default Re: [CMST Spark Update]-Video Sharing

As much as I'd LOVE (and I can't express in words just how much) to say goodbye to endlessly clicking to add SP, I'm still not going to get any sleep until we hear some info about boss HP.
    Judging from the dojo video on Youku, it doesn't seem as if Boss HP's changed much from KMS, or at least not in dojo.

...But I don't mean to spoil your guys' fun

EDIT: For reference, this is the video I'm referring to. It seems as if Spirit of Rock's HP is about ~50mil, when it's like 2mil in GMS right now...

15. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

If dojo stayed the same while damage cap was raised it would be terrible. #1s would be untouchable...

16. Default Re: [CMST Spark Update]-Video Sharing

Of course. I'm more worried that they won't get changed much from the Unlimited HP values. Facing bosses with near-twelve figure HP values and absurd PDR with a fifth of KMS' damage cap does NOT sound fun.

If I'm right about that Dojo video, Spirit of Rock's HP is 25x higher than the current GMS value, and higher end bosses will probably have an even greater difference. It's looking as if they haven't changed the HP values at all from Unlimited, or at least not in Dojo.

Then again, this is a Test server so they may fix that soon.

17. Default Re: [CMST Spark Update]-Video Sharing

Hopefully you guys aren't going with Level 3 Link Skills at 210.

18. Default Re: [CMST Spark Update]-Video Sharing

empress / fafnir adding damage cap only gives more of an incentive for hackers to obtain them

19. Default Re: [CMST Spark Update]-Video Sharing

Wikia said this area is called Royal Tomb, and it seems to be a part of Gate to the Past. This was in the Test Server for ChinaMS. "A TaiwanMS' expansion of Temple of Time and features the completion of Zen's storyline." So, MSEA will probably get this at some point.

Edit: Nevermind, TaiwanMS already had it. ChinaMS is just getting it.

20. Default Re: [CMST Spark Update]-Video Sharing

Er, do you seriously think most hackers even bother going for damage cap? They use hacks. They don't need high damage to kill everything in sight. And fafnir weapons are the best in the game regardless, of course everyone wants them.