Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [Windia] Accomplishment thread !

1. Default

ily emma <333 :D pshh you can TRYYYY! f33

haha thanks :o <3 early grats to you ^^

2. Default

hahaha <333 it's called an all nighter at voodoos on 2x. ;) i only need five levels to catch up~ too bad i can't level now, stupid server check -stabs-

and thankies, priesty in the next couple of days?

3. Default

pshh voodoo's are slow LOL XDDD yeaa dumb server check D:

priesty tomorrow; possibly. priesty the day after tomorrow; almost guaranteed (; && im out so GOODNIGHT<3 :D

have fun catching up :DD<3

4. Default

wtp <_< I saw your post with your stats, Kat, and got confused as pineapple. I was just like

"whaapineapple, I didn't give anyone any gear..."
    Last edited by Pengysecks; 2008-07-23 at 03:56 AM. Reason: ...pineapple. That's crafty. Very crafty.

5. Default

LOL. Sorry Blake!

*Farewell, Blake* :x sry2confuse :(

& wtp lmao pineapple.
    Last edited by Katastrophe; 2008-07-23 at 09:37 AM. Reason: lolwut.

6. Electron
    IGN: tDizzie
    Server: Windia
    Level: 97
    Job: Sniper
    Guild: FallenStarssss
    Alliance: Hell if I know

last time i leveled was january 5thish

today:
    Spoiler

7. Default

Grats on the bi-yearly level up. But who the heck is in the purple colored smegaphone? Trying to steal a bastardized version of my name
    "Klepto" was patented in 1908 by Anonymous.
    I was able to get to level 40 and 32% today, which is totally pro. Maybe next week I'll hit 41!

By the way: Some moderator should make this a sticky.
    Last edited by kleptophobia; 2008-07-23 at 10:34 PM.

8. Default

Subtle. Lol. I don't think we really need any for now, we barely have any topics in the Windia section anyways.

9. Default

Well, when it becomes busy, sticky please! Or I'll get so lost. Anyways on topic: A guild mate of mine got to re-loot his pendant and got an egg, all in the same day... I'm going to go slap him.

10. Default

Who's your guild mate?

11. Electron
    IGN: tDizzie
    Level: 97
    Job: Sniper
    Guild: FallenStarssss
    Alliance: Hell if I know

my biggest accomplishment... passing brandon

12. Neutron
    IGN: Iunare
    Level: 13x
    Job: Arch Mage+Pries
    Guild: Inspire
    Alliance: Fable

Winner!!!

13. Neutron
    IGN: Sunkenfear
    Level: 18x
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Labyrinth
    Alliance: Eternal
    england

Congrats Alice on 80

Haven't done this in a while
    Last edited by FantaTwist; 2008-07-24 at 06:06 AM. Reason: Wrong section

14. Neutron
    IGN: Iunare
    Level: 13x
    Job: Arch Mage+Pries
    Guild: Inspire
    Alliance: Fable

Grats James! You finally solo'd pap! <3
    Grats Alice...you're gonna pass me soon >.>

15. Neutron
    IGN: Sunkenfear
    Level: 18x
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Labyrinth
    Alliance: Eternal
    england

I've done it before Alex it's just that it felt great soloing it once again with new equips and such, I always use to duo with my MS wife lulu (sillybeegee)
    Spoiler

16. Default

therino4 D:

17. Default

Oh yeah him yeah he did lol

18. Default

Isn't he just a pro HB mule? >_>

19. Default

It was a long journey... a VERY long journey. Exactly 2 and a half years ago (to this day) I created my character ZacEcwcwweV3 (Zac=my name, Ecwcwwe = a wrestling thing, V3 = Version 3 [V1-2, 4-7 are on diff servers]).

The creation of ZacEcwcwweV3, Jan 25th, 2006
    Spoiler

Levels 1-31... I dont know the rate at which I leveled, because the pics are MIA. So, sadly, no clue when I hit 2nd job V_V
    Got to level 36 (not sure on 35) on March 5th though
    Spoiler

Didn't get to level 40 until the end of March(31st), due to school
    Spoiler

Level 45 was achieved on April 19th, '06. A couple of those levels were achieved in one day, and a few others not until the following weekend
    Spoiler

Level 50 wasn't until May 11th, '06, again due to school and the like.
    Spoiler

Level 55 took me another month to do, and I achieved it on June 26th, '06. Highschool finals and such caused me to be busy. As well as other video games.
    Spoiler

Level 60 took me yet another month, as I didn't get it until July 19th, '06. Not only was I busy with my senior year, but I also got into a relationship and was busy with that.
    Spoiler

Level 65 Wasnt reached until August 13th, '06, due to still being in the relationship, as well as getting bored with MS
    Spoiler

Level 70 didn't take me as long as the previous levels (still a few weeks to get... Sept 4th, '07), as the relationship I was in ended, but I did start renting from gamefly and got really addicted to those rentals
    Spoiler

Level 75...... Many reasons it took me forever to reach 75 (feb 1st, '07... Nearly 5 months to get those 5 levels).
    1-Hackers started to appear, and I didn't want to deal with them.
    2-The economy started to skyrocket, and I couldnt afford the stuff I wanted
    3-I got into a relationship with another girl, and I was pretty much on-call with her.
    4-Starting to watch LOTS of anime
    Spoiler

Level 80 took a month and a half(March 17th, '07), due to getting bored quickly with MS, lots of ZPQing, and helped the lower levels from my guild and watching lots MORE anime
    Spoiler

Level 85 took me 3 months(june 16, '07) due to more boredom, and working really hard in order to gain money for the Zhelm (the Zhelm at the time cost 200mil)
    Spoiler

Level 90 wasn't for another 3 months (sept 12th '07), due to working on my cleric (only level 38 >_>) and getting back into the relationship with the girl from the year before
    Spoiler

Level 95 took me 3 MORE months (dec 4th '07) due to me finally getting a job
    Spoiler

Level 100 only took me a couple weeks (dec 20th '07) because I was let go from the job V_V, and had time to maple again
    Spoiler

Level 105 only took a week, due to me wanting to find something to do with my time
    Spoiler

Level 110....Took me 7 months to reach (july 7th, '08)..... Well, this one took a long time...My original goal when I was leveling like crazy (between 100-108), was to reach 110 by jan 15th, so I would only be a few levels behind when leafre came out...... My plans didn't go as planned (no pun intended)...
    Due to major loss of interest, hackers coming back and scaring me away, team fortress 2, lots of anime, my computer crashing...twice, and college starting up (video game design ftw), I didn't even get on MS in a LONG time
    Spoiler

Level 115 took me only 5 days (July 21st, '08...) 2x exp, and major motivation to get to 120 = quick levels
    Spoiler

And now, Finally, on July 25th, 2008....... Level 120!!!!!!
    Spoiler

I am finally a night lord. Sweeeeeeeeet
    Spoiler

20. McManager
    IGN: VongolaFlame
    Level: 174
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: Aurora
    Alliance: no one loves us

9 levels in 4 days.

eat your heart out