1. Default The Daily Grind: Would you get married in-game if you could?

More...

2. Default Re: The Daily Grind: Would you get married in-game if you could?

If there was more content available to married couples only, maybe.

It's too expensive right now, just for access to a PQ that people rarely do anymore.

3. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: The Daily Grind: Would you get married in-game if you could?

No I wouldn't.

Even if it gave you access to content, I find the idea ridiculous.

4. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Right now there's no point in MS marriage. They removed the permanent ring effect so you really can't even see who are married now, and isn't apq basically glitched now?

5. Default Re: The Daily Grind: Would you get married in-game if you could?

Probably no, because I mostly only wanted the ring effect but its gone now.

6. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Update some benefits and a lot of people would do so.

Right now, only reason to get married is to spend time with your loved one (and aPQ).

Reference being the New Leaf Saga episode.

7. Default Re: The Daily Grind: Would you get married in-game if you could?

If I could go back in time knowing that the ring effect would have been removed, I definitely would not have.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

I did, for APQ, 4 years ago when the wedding ticket was only worth about 50 apples, and APQ wasn't glitched.

Weddings don't belong in Maple, really, because the characters don't have any kind of home or family life. So weddings are out of place. Otherwise, if the game's role-play extended to having a house the couple can share, or having children (new characters that inherit stats or skills from their parents?), or something like that, it could be interesting and worthwhile.

9. Default Re: The Daily Grind: Would you get married in-game if you could?

10. Default

People will probably consider it when the opening post contributor stops sanitizing his content with wet wipes and same sex marriage is allowed in MMOs. I mean really.

11. Default Re: The Daily Grind: Would you get married in-game if you could?

I married my IRL husband on several characters for cute ring effects when we train together and for apq. Since both are gone I haven't married any more characters. Some of my old rings got potential when potential came out (since they had slots), but of course they fixed that (wouldn't want people waisting all that money just to get potential /SCARSASM). The new rings suck since they don't have slots.

I also let my husband marry any male character with his female characters since I had no intention of making any male characters (who would have thought Nexon would make male only & female only characters back then). Obviously these were mainly apq marrages. Of course since it's broken, there's no point in them anymore. Maybe if it's fixed I'll marry my husband's ABs with my Mihales (which will look like same sex marrage since I decked my Mihales out with apirl fools hair and eyes that girls also have available and female cash clothes so they LOOK female with a very feminine names too of course).

12. Default Re: The Daily Grind: Would you get married in-game if you could?

Echoing the disgust for the ring effect removal and broken/non-relevant APQ. Marriage on MS used to be so awesome, but now its nothing but an expensive joke.

13. Default Re: The Daily Grind: Would you get married in-game if you could?

I would not even unless there were huge benefits to it. My Hunter was proposed to no less than four times the day I got a VIP haircut for her which was awkward enough on its own, and now that I actually main a guy there's still no way I'd do since 1) Phantom 2) Foreveralone.jpg.

14. Default Re: The Daily Grind: Would you get married in-game if you could?

gay marriage nexon. please!