1. Default Maplestory website almost always redirect me to the Support Page when I login

Why does it happen that most of the time, if I login from the Maplestory site, it redirects me to the support page?

I know this isn't such a really big deal but it kind of gets annoying after a while.

Is anybody else experiencing this?

2. Default Re: Maplestory website almost always redirect me to the Support Page when I login

Actually yes, It does this whenever i log into the website, No idea why it does this.

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Maplestory website almost always redirect me to the Support Page when I login

same, i just backspace

4. Default Re: Maplestory website almost always redirect me to the Support Page when I login

This happened to me on Dfo's site too (when I played it cause it wasn't dead ; - ;), so it's probably all of Nexon's games or log in portal or w/e.

5. Default Re: Maplestory website almost always redirect me to the Support Page when I login

It does this to me also, no idea why, but whenever I hit back or the backspace, it always directs me to the webpage I was on before even going to the maple website (usually google)

6. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

Default Re: Maplestory website almost always redirect me to the Support Page when I login

it happens to me like 20% of the time. i just click back(more like press my mouse 6 or firegesture to the left)

7. Default Re: Maplestory website almost always redirect me to the Support Page when I login

Happens to me as well, I find it rather annoying.