Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
  1. Default Re: If MapleStory could have a crossover with a TV Show...

No need to try when you have deus ex machina to save the day!

2. Default Re: If MapleStory could have a crossover with a TV Show...

Yeah I watched all of it, disappointing to say the least. I will digress the action sequences were really well done. Though I don't understand the logic of people wanting a cross over with SAO. It's an MMO, literally, already, why cross grape juice with grape juice? There's nothing they can really add that the MMO doesn't already have variations of. Majority of the quests have already been done in maplestory, (Dojo/kill x things/skill training, duel wielding etc.). Even adventure time could add another aesthetic and dimension to the game.

I still think FMA is the best choice though because most of the enemies are defeated by wit than some overpowered will power and you feel their mortality. In fact the only reason the main character even survivies half the time is that he sacrifices a significant portion of his life force. You could easily make a CWKPQ mirror with the homunculus, have a great story model on how to progress through a series of quests, get items that are more accessory related than weapon, as FMA really focus' on taking something simple and weaponizing it. Hell if you want to make it a permanent feature, have a tattoo over your hands to enhance elements/attack strengths/speed, I mean there's so much creativity you're missing out. Then you have SAO with frekin over exaggerated...POWER SLASHES. Seriously you change the goddamn color of your strike or sacrifice all defense for a bombardment of duel strikes.

3. Default Re: If MapleStory could have a crossover with a TV Show...

I want a crossover with Caillou and then we get free bald caps from the cs

4. Default Re: If MapleStory could have a crossover with a TV Show...

Kill me please, but after seeing SAO I felt that it was Fire Emblem combined with .Hack elements....

5. Helium Atom Male
    IGN: NoblestGas
    Server: GAZED
    Level: 251
    Job: Noob
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Alliance: Fancy

Default Re: If MapleStory could have a crossover with a TV Show...

SAO will benefit warriors. Fairy Tail will benefit mages. Both are my favorites D:

I guess I'll go with Fairy Tail because I love mages? WHY DO I HAVE TO CHOOSE T_T

6. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: If MapleStory could have a crossover with a TV Show...

There was Mabonogi x Maple but not sure if that counts.

7. Default Re: If MapleStory could have a crossover with a TV Show...

There was a DFOxMaple event too recently, at least in JMS.

8. Default Re: If MapleStory could have a crossover with a TV Show...

Definitely. Who needs Flash Jump and Teleport when you can 3DMG in all directions? (Think AB except in any direction.)

Remove Giant Potions from the game and grant the skill Titan-Shift. It even costs HP to activate!

9. Default Re: If MapleStory could have a crossover with a TV Show...

Why would 3DMG be used in a 2D game?

10. Default Re: If MapleStory could have a crossover with a TV Show...

Not so much dimension as it is direction. We don't seem to be able to move diagonally upwards across maps easily.

But its true the system would be tedious to set-up for developer and for players to use. Probably needs some mouse clicking to set your 3DMG hook point so you can fly past mobs and slash through them for damage.

11. Default Re: If MapleStory could have a crossover with a TV Show...

If the 3DMG was used for running away from trolls.. Lol
    Anyway, flash-and-slash-and-dash seems legit. I want the Scouting Legion's badge from it into Maple.

12. Default Re: If MapleStory could have a crossover with a TV Show...

Screw all your argument, just make it one big piece of content with all of the options and call it "Dimensional Collapse". The Black Mage, in an attempt to break Freud's time seal on the day he was locked up, accidentally causes the wall of space and time between different dimensions to start crumbling, creating paths through many different worlds. Now you must join Jake and Finn (anime version), Natsu and Happy, Kirito and Asuna, Edward and Alphonse, Naruto and Hinata (xD) Hellow Kitty and Badsmaru and whoever else you can get rights on, in their attemp to stop the crumbling before all dimensions collapse on each other... and then you pay me some for the copyrights on the story :joke:

This, there's no way GMS is picking this up but I hope KMS does it someday. They already recognized ToG's popularity making SIU draw for them before and there's so much in that manhwa that could make great content in the game, starting with the simple obvious, Tower of God PQ.

13. Default Re: If MapleStory could have a crossover with a TV Show...

Yeah but those were to advertise other games and give a means of cross by NX. This is a tv show thing they want to throw in, and there is much more creativity in the other options besides simple aesthetics like clothes or weapon covers.