Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Question Personal Story/Book I've been Writing.

So, I have about two months to kill, and one of the couple of things on my bucket list is to write a book. Now, I'm not the greatest writer out there. However, there's been a plot that's been simmering in my mind for months, maybe even years, and I want to flesh it out.

I've always been a huge fan of the manga Freezing. However, it is quite on the "mature" side, but I always cannot help but think about how much better it would be if it was targeted towards teen audiences instead of the 17+ crowd. In my mind for years I've always envisioned living out a plot which, although it began in Freezing, eventually branched out and brought in a prologue, so many characters and people, that eventually I planned out a huge story that is about 3-5 years where the manga is currently at right now.

And so...here it is. I'm currently writing it out right now, and I've finished the first three parts, totally about 4,000 words, and I'm only at the beginning. Yeah, I know my writing isn't the greatest. My description is pretty bad, stunted by years of reading manga over books. Even though I completely revamped the names, adding a completely religious feel to it, and added a prologue, if you've ever read the manga Freezing, you'll probably know which characters are who. I promise the plot will differ the more and more I get into it.

Any constructive criticism is welcome. I also currently don't have a title, and any suggestions would be great.

Prologue: Abandon
    January 1st, 2033
    Spoiler

Chapter 1: Hope
    August 29th, 3009, 76 years later
    Spoiler

Chapter 3: All
    August 29th, 3009
    Spoiler

2. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: Personal Story/Book I've been Writing.

How about "Time after Time"?
    Sounds cheesy but since you skipped an enormous amount if years between each chapter, it seemed sort of fitting.

Nonetheless, the best part of the story was