1. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: KMST Dark Knight

Zerk is 30+20 with hypers iirc, and you're telling me that unlike our current zerk, the revamped one is ALSO total damage?

This looks awful, blergh. If that's the case we're rolling +250% total damage without any potential when spamming gungir, almost no point getting boss damage, heck, with 50% more boss damage, 9% attack would be almost as effective as a 30% boss line.

2. Default Re: KMST Dark Knight

Wow so Cross Over Chain is actually +100% total damage? That's rather strong for a 3rd job skill. I guess Phantoms now have something to replace Combo Attack with.

3. Default Re: KMST Dark Knight

So DKs have xenon/DB asura now? Looks pretty awesome though.

4. Default Re: KMST Dark Knight

I'll never understand why people complain about these things. Is it the inconsistency with cubing? If so you're already gambling on assuming that it will always be the best potential line.

5. Donator Straight Male
    panama

My issue isn't with cubes really, i just dislike additive stacking of skills and potential, i know that even with crossover chains, having 110% total damage on gungnir is better than +110% skill dmg, but that very strength turns into a weakness while the funding increases and so does the %boss and such.

Not to mention, i'd expect that if i got 100% boss, my damage would increase 100%, not a fraction of that, which is what i said on the first line of the previous paragraph

6. Default Re: KMST Dark Knight

Perhaps all three branches will have their own Rush. Warrior Leap, too, but it'll be a bit more difficult to change a first job skill without an 'upgrade' skill in second job or higher. That wouldn't fit a warrior, though. Perhaps they should choose a more neutral colour... or is golden fine?

7. Default Re: KMST Dark Knight

Give Heroes a Red Sword Rush.

Give Paladins a Blue Shield Rush.

Give Dark Knights a Purple Spear Rush.

8. Default Re: KMST Dark Knight

I'd start with giving Dark Knights a rush that can activate Final Attack before having any wild ideas.

9. Donator Straight Male
    panama

Wouldnt really call that a priority though

10. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

If I didn't know, I would say that the class in videos is a new class for the Demon-race like Slayer and Avenger. 4th job doesn't look much different from pre-revamp, same Dark Impale-spam as before.

Maybe it's because the last time I played my DK (first char) was in 2008. I'm stuck in the old times when it comes to DK.

11. Donator Straight Male
    panama

Damagewise, no.
    Only use i can fathom is if you need a large amount of hits in very little time (sed after reincarnating for example)

12. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

So, fixed-damage event bosses (e.g., gigantic moon bunny).

13. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

it might actually be better for training on normal mob(phhhh) depending on how much you do and how packed the map is(though high spawn maps after 4th job is rare)

14. Default Re: KMST Dark Knight

Pretty disappointed with the Drk update =(

15. Default Re: KMST Dark Knight

I hope they:

Add some def ignore to Gungnir's Descent. During Reincarnation spam, we have 0% def ignore...
    Increase Dark Impale's range. PLEASE.
    Change one of our min crit sources to max crit...
    Reduce the cooldown of Reincarnation. Make it a 5-6 min cooldown, reduce the godmode duration to 20 seconds if need be.
    Replace the Hyper Body hyper skills with some for Gungnir's Descent. Although it will be hard to make them worth it when we'll still be using Impale more, making it's Hyper Skills most likely more beneficial.
    Have one of our 4th job skills increase the damage of Lamancha so that it can beat Impale in the 7-10 mob category. If not, at least increase Dark Impale's mobs hit to 8.
    Make Sacrifice have a 40 second duration.

Hopefully some of these are addressed in the next Tespia update.

16. Donator Straight Male
    panama

Actually, tjinking about it, if joetang is right qnout the 240 ms delay, impale would be faster hits per second

17. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default KMST Dark Knight

Having a skill with a delay and aoe like that does wonders for situations where you wait on a hitbox appearing. Vellum, any summoned boss, pierre transformations, pb statue phases, etc.

18. Default Re: KMST Dark Knight

Link 3?

Hadriel

19. Donator Straight Male
    panama

true i guess, the damage it deals is pretty blergh though, not even FA nexon? -_-
    now this is a good place indeed.