IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default League of Legends Color Changer

Updated to 3.8, should not bork unless Riot does some major crap again.

Ever want to change the HP bar color of just your champion so you can spot it more clearly? Or your enemies? Hate the blue of your mana bar? Well, I spent part of last week writing a program (...in Java. Shut up, I know I only know that or Python, and I didn't feel like writing it in Python X_X). Yeah, I know there are like one or two floating out there, but one has a lot of bugs and the other one, while neat, breaks every patch, and the owner apparently doesn't have the source code anymore. Mine also has the ability to change mana bar and energy bar colors and can restore to default, BUT keep in mind that affects Normal, Spectator, and Colorblind. This does not work with LoLReplay, and obviously affects only your computer. Yes, this is legal. This is really my first programming project by myself, so yeah.

Some pictures:
    Example of in-game

Initial HUD

Choose color. Note you can click on other tabs for customize your own color.

If you're a good boy and installed the League of Legends folder in the default location, you probably don't need to change the path. However, if you didn't, make sure you choose your Riot Games folder (the default is C:/Riot Games).

Now, I want you guys to be able to break the program, or give me some critiques. I know the GUI is a bit messy, but well...it's Java swing, which is honestly a pain. The program also doesn't save your choices from the last time you opened the program (however, it does save the changes...obviously).

Other information:

No this is not a virus: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/8...is/1372178495/

Hell here's the source code if you're skeptical. Look at it yourself if you want (compile it too if you don't trust me that much).
    https://github.com/ClawofBeta/LoLColorChanger.git

This program also seems to not be working on Macs. Ugh. I'm sorry guys. I have no idea how to use a Mac, but it just seems to consist of a case of disappearing Riot Games folder. If you have a Windows you should have no excuse as to where your Riot Games FOLDER is located.

This should not break on every patch, short of something disastrous such as the pineappleing ini file changing names like in the beginning of 3.8.

EXE FILE: You're a complete newbie at computers and you're unsure if you have Java or not (...I believe it installs/updates Java for you if you don't have it, I dunno).

http://clawofbeta.tk/downloads/LoLColorChanger.exe <<<<Hey, I apparently have a website now.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/f3...lorChanger.exe

JAR FILE: You're tech-savvy enough to do the manual method in editing the ini file but too lazy to choose colors, not to mention you have a version of Java

http://clawofbeta.tk/downloads/LoLColorChanger.jar <<<<Hey, I apparently have a website now.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/z0...lorChanger.jar
    Last edited by Corn; 2013-06-25 at 08:07 PM.

2. Default Re: League of Legends Color Changer

Looks interesting, I could change everything to a better shade of blue or something. Maybe I'll try it tomorrow, bed timesz

3. Default Re: League of Legends Color Changer

I'll give this a try, I end up losing myself in team fights way too often.

4. Default Re: League of Legends Color Changer

Tempted to try LoL: Puce Edition. Everything shall be puced. Generally, though, I tend not to modify anything in-game, so I probably wont do anything with it. Neat idea though.

5. Default Re: League of Legends Color Changer

Oh yeah, I posted this on Reddit btw. Hi 43 random guests!

6. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

New_Jersey

Default Re: League of Legends Color Changer

Oh goddammnit it borked this latest patch I thought (not anything to do on my end). Riot disabled the GeneralCharacterData.ini file (I have to update it to GeneralCharacterData_Legacy) within the hour.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Zelkova.

7. Default Re: League of Legends Color Changer

I'll update my post when you have it updated. Let me know!

8. Default Re: League of Legends Color Changer

Zelkova master karma thief teach Corn your ways

9. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male

New_Jersey

Fixed.

You karma thief.

10. Default Re: League of Legends Color Changer

If you want, I can host a site for you on my webserver where you can keep this updated ;3
    Spoiler

11. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male

New_Jersey

Gonna wait for bugs to roll in first, then I guess you could host the final version up :3.

12. Default Re: League of Legends Color Changer

o.o I was just going to give you FTP access so you could do what you please.

13. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male

New_Jersey

I have no idea how to use the FTP access, but I suppose I could figure it out =O. Thanks.