Thread: Hi, I'm Kyuu!

1. Cash3 Hi, I'm Kyuu!

I'm new to Southperry and here's some info about myself. I've been lurking for a while now though, and I'll probably continue to do so, haha

Name: Kyuu is just fine.

When I started playing Maple & what server: I started playing maple in '06, after a friend had introduced me to the game.

Other Games I play: I don't really play many other games, Maple is really my ideal casual game.
    Where I heard about SP: I heard about SouthPerry probably a year ago on basil, and I've used it for reference and guides most of the time.
    Reason for Registering: I'd like to get to know the people better, and maybe find some new in-game buddies to meet with the release of Xenon.
    Three interesting facts about me are:

1) I love manga. Most of my time is probably spent reading or looking for new series to read.
    2) I am really into streetstyle, which might be out of place on a Maple forum. But, it's what I enjoy and like! so might as well list it, haha.
    3) I can't finish many things I start...(just kidding.) I like to listen and find new music. Most of my focus is in Korean music, but I'm always looking for american music as well.
    Last edited by Kyuu; 2023-01-11 at 11:59 AM.

2. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Hi, I'm Kyuu!

Welcome to Southperry, the land of chinchillas, pineapples, and opossums :3.

3. Default Re: Hi, I'm Kyuu!

The Breaker (and the sequel New Waves), Great Teacher Onizuka, Bakuman, Ikigami, Reborn, Evangelion, Mirai Nikki, and Ash!ta No Joe are some good mangas that I've enjoyed. Currently, I'm keeping up with Half & Half, Kurogane No Linebarrel, Kimi No Iru Machi, Nisekoi, Girls of the Wild's, Gintama, Code Breaker, Beelzebub, and Seitokai Yakuindomo, among many others.
    I enjoy pretty much every genre, and read some shoujo too, LOL... Manga is just a really enjoyable form of entertainment for me.

Being a young adolescent there are a lot of other mangas that I really enjoy, but here and now is not the time to discuss those.

4. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: VXArtillery
    Server: Yellonde
    Level: 181
    Job: Cannon Master
    Guild: Purify
    Alliance: Purify
    Farm: Yellondia
    Ohio

Welcome to Southperry, the world of majestic Chinchillas, ancient aliens, and filthy casuals.

Pretty good site overall, 2/3 ain't bad.

5. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Welcome to Southperry, Kyuu!
    Who are your favorite Korean artists? Also, which server do you play on? Scania still?

6. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

Street style? As in cool oufits out on the street, not some variation of rap/beatbox/breakdance or something, right? If so, you're fine here - I love and work in fashion!

7. Default Re: Hi, I'm Kyuu!

I play in Bellocan/Nova at the moment with some IRL friends. Looking to expand my buddy list with Xenon though~
    Some favorite artists of mine include Tablo, Epik High, Beenzino, Jay Park, Standing Egg, Urban Zakapa, Big Bang, Leessang, Zion. T, Supreme Team, and Primary.
    Last edited by Kyuu; 2019-11-19 at 08:03 PM.

8. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

For some reason, I thought your location was at the DMV.

Anyways, welcome!

9. Default Re: Hi, I'm Kyuu!

Haha, thanks! The first time I saw DMV used I thought a similar thing - for clarification, it's the DC/Maryland/Virginia area, and I live in Northern Virginia.

10. Default Re: Hi, I'm Kyuu!

Oh wow, just saw your IGN and realized that you're the one who leaves creepy messages in my shop. GG WP

11. Default Re: Hi, I'm Kyuu!

Holy pineapple, you read Gintama too? Salutations, my friend and let's pretend this isn't awfully late or anything.

12. Default Re: Hi, I'm Kyuu!

hehehohoho
    what's your IGN? I usually comment on people with nice characters or good IGN's.

Gintama is good!
    I like the slice of life and just episodic shenanigans that go on in each chapter. It's like a tamer bo-bob-ob-ob-ob-obobobobo!
    Last edited by Kyuu; 2013-06-04 at 12:15 AM.