street's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: Street
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: I/l mage
    Guild: Imperial
    Alliance: Royal
    Washington

Default Can i use more than one Enchantment?

So wards are back i have 3 5 star enhances and 2 two star enhance. If one of the 5 star enhances work will i be able to use a two star enhance? So my weapon will be 7 stars?

Also if the 5 star work will the % be the % as if it had 5 stars? Or will the 2 star success % rate override that?

2. Default Re: Can i use more than one Enchantment?

It only goes to the amount of stars stated (so no)

3. Can you hear it?
    street's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: Street
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: I/l mage
    Guild: Imperial
    Alliance: Royal
    Washington

Default Re: Can i use more than one Enchantment?

That sucks

Also seeing that i'm using a 5 star it will still be the same att gain as if i was using one enhance at a time? Or is their a set gain when using these scrolls. Cause the results when you use aee vary doesn't it?

For example 5 star gives +10?

Also will it be better to just do single aee for more attack or is the 5 star the best route. Less wards needed

4. Default Re: Can i use more than one Enchantment?

I don't know about 5 stars, but I got the correct stats from 3 star. It was as if I used regular AEE 1 at a time.

5. Default Re: Can i use more than one Enchantment?

1 5-star AEE > 5 Separate EEs, always.

6. Default Re: Can i use more than one Enchantment?

They give the same, but it brings the item to the amount of stars it has, it doesn't add the amount of stars to the current amount.
    If a 5-star enchancement scroll works, it has 5 stars regardless of what it had earlier.
    If you use a 2-star enhancement scroll, the item will have 2 stars, regardless of if it had 0, 2 or 5 stars