Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Basic2 Hey guys! Maryse here :3

It was suggested that I moved on over to this website as Basilmarket doesn't seem to like me very much and someone has deleted my second account now.
    I hope you guys will be nicer. :D

Name: Maryse
    When I started playing Maple & what server: 2008, Bellocan. Still on Bellocan, I never left!
    Other Games I play:
    MMORPG/MORPG/whatever else that fits: Ragnarok Online 2, Torchlight II, Dungeon Defenders.
    Others: Skyrim, Sim City, Sims 3, Don't Starve, Minecraft, Euro Truck Sim, etc...
    Where I heard about SP: Heard about it a long time ago, but never actually checked it out for myself.
    Reason for Registering: Someone on Basil deleted 2 of my accounts. :( So I'm hoping this website is just as good source of information. :)
    Three interesting facts about me are:
    1) I'm French.
    2) I really like giraffes.
    3) I'm a Volunteer for Nexon on the official forums.

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Hey guys! Maryse here :3

Bienvenue! Welcome to Southperry, Maryse!

I'm sorry to say this website is not as good a source of information as Basil.
    It's orders of magnitude better

It also has much fairer mods and admins (also much more intelligent, pretty, and humble), so you won't get your account deleted or even banned, unless you break the rules too much.

I hear that you singlehandedly saved GMS Phantom from having horribly faux-French skill names. Thank you for that!

3. Default Re: Hey guys! Maryse here :3

Definitely glad to know that. :)
    I wouldn't go break the rules, so don't worry about me!

Also yes, yes I did haha. Although there still is an error that I made... it should be "clair de lune" not "claire de lune" haha.

4. Default Re: Hey guys! Maryse here :3

I like you already, and welcome to Southperry!

5. Default Re: Hey guys! Maryse here :3

I hope I will!

Haha, thank you :D

Also, can someone help me with getting Southperry whitelisted? I can't find how to in my AdBlock Plus (firefox).

6. Default Re: Hey guys! Maryse here :3

Can you access the whitelisted domains? I'm using Chrome but in general you just need to find the domain and add southperry.net.

7. Default Re: Hey guys! Maryse here :3

That's the thing, there's no whitelist.
    I have "Filter subscriptions" > "Add filter subscriptions", "Custom filters" > "Add filter group", "Typo corrections"
    If the whitelist is there, I must be blind XD

8. Default Re: Hey guys! Maryse here :3

Welcome to Southperry!

9. Default Re: Hey guys! Maryse here :3

Well, hi there!

10. Default Re: Hey guys! Maryse here :3

Can you try "Add filter subscriptions"? There should be a space there to add southperry.net.

11. Default Re: Hey guys! Maryse here :3

That's just to add subscriptions, or already made lists to not have ads on websites.

12. Default Re: Hey guys! Maryse here :3

Hmm. This is a lot more complicated than Chrome, how about this?

Basically it says you can right-click on the icon at your status bar when it's running and disable it on Southperry if you're on SP at the moment.

13. Default Re: Hey guys! Maryse here :3

I actually just did that.
    But I don't see any ads at all.

14. Default Re: Hey guys! Maryse here :3

Welcome to southperry! :)

15. Default Re: Hey guys! Maryse here :3

Oh! Try turning off your browser and opening it again, I encountered this issue after re-installing Chrome the other day despite whitelisting SP. Eos also mentioned that we might be seeing extra chinchilla banners for a few days in a previous announcement.

16. Default Re: Hey guys! Maryse here :3

Hello. :D
    Thank you!

Yeah, I just did that, chinchillas are still there. There's chinchillas everywhere!

17. Default Re: Hey guys! Maryse here :3

I just downloaded FF to test it out, got ads at first, installed ABP and got chinchillas and I'm back to having ads after doing the same thing you did. That being said I'm now out of ideas, it could be your cache but I can't say for sure. D:

18. Default Re: Hey guys! Maryse here :3

Just emptied my cache... still chinchillas ._.

19. Helium Atom Gay Male
    IGN: CoveralAran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 181
    Job: Zero
    Guild: Smite
    Alliance: LevelUP
    Farm: King's Landing
    netherlands

Default Re: Hey guys! Maryse here :3

Welcome to Southperry!
    I see you already discovered the chinchillas... they rule this site!