1. Default Power squirrel's pet giant skill?

So ems decided to dump these pets in cs, idk for how long but I want them. They are perm and have the following skills:

- Pet Giant Skill
    - Meso Magnet
    - Item Pouch

So what does this pet giant skill really do? I mean I can read the description but it doesnt really make sense when you read it.

A mischievous squirrel named x (they have different names). Equip this pet squirrel x to use the skill: power squirrel. The skill becomes more powerful when you are equipped with more Squirrel pets. Squirrel pets grow when you hunt monsters in your Level range while equipped with them, and they auto-cast a mystical buff when they reach a certain size. When they reach Giant size, they auto-cast a buff every 5 min after the last buff in the previous stage.

So does this just mean they do the exact same thing as the demon pets but only when you kill mobs around your lvl? (3+ 5+ 7+ w.att/m.att bonus)

I mean, would this mean they dont work at bosses that arent around my level? This is confusing really. Im probably gonna buy them either way, since they're only 9,9k nx but I would really like to know whats so different from these to the demon pets.

@HighOnMushrooms can you answer on this?

2. Neon Atom Straight Male

IGN: Huskey
    Server: KradiaEMS
    Level: 160
    Job: Aran
    Guild: UndiesPatrol
    Alliance: UndiesUnited
    netherlands

Default Re: Power squirrel's pet giant skill?

I got one of these pets, and mine's giant almost all time, but I have no clue what it does...

3. Default Re: Power squirrel's pet giant skill?

Check your attack range? Might be buffing you with w.att/m.att like the other bonus attack pets (3/5/7 w.att/m.att)

4. Neon Atom Straight Male

netherlands

Without pet: 64587 max, with pet: 65203 max.
    That's just the 4 atk buff you get for 1 pet it seems (beginner skill is gotten upon pet equipment that says it's 4 atk for 1 pet)

5. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

In MSEA pet giant skill buffs the player.

Random buff.

One of those buff:

6. Default Re: Power squirrel's pet giant skill?

So Im assuming the first pet gives 4 w.att, 2nd one gives 6 w.att and the 3rd one 8 w.att just like the demon dog pets. But including that it will also give those random buffs, Im so buying this for sure.

7. Neon Atom Straight Male

netherlands

I'm not getting those buffs though.
    My pet turns big after I've been hunting monsters in my level range for a few minutes, but nothing that increases my range or my stats, no extra skill active.

Might be bugged.